Share This Page

Boudreaux

Well-Known Member, from Utah

Boudreaux was last seen:
Aug 22, 2017 at 11:20 PM
    1. Ontariofarmer
      Ontariofarmer
      Hi Boudreaux

I am still not sure what size of kestrel to order. Does it fit different than the aero. My waist measure is 39 by new tribes. My jeans are 36. I found the size 2 aero sloppy and the size 1 too tight on the top belt.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ontariofarmer
        Ontariofarmer
        But I wish there was a size 1.5 . I am about average height and weight for my age IMO
        Aug 16, 2017
      3. Ontariofarmer
        Ontariofarmer
        How long is the new predator bridge. How long do you like it
        Aug 16, 2017
      4. Boudreaux
        Boudreaux
        I don't remember how long the bridge is, I like mine longer than most. I did a lot of testing with this saddle at a much shorter bridge length than I typically like.
        Aug 17, 2017 at 3:24 AM
    2. michigan
      michigan
      1. Boudreaux
        Boudreaux
        Those are modified Jim Stepps, they are now made by Wild Edge Inc. They were modified to accept a ratchet strap to get them as level as possible.
        Thanks,
        Boswell
        Jan 1, 2017
    3. gameflogger
      gameflogger
      Boudreaux I currently hunt out of a tree saddle and I would love to pick your brain on a couple of things, about the tree saddle vs the aero hunter
    4. blbloomquist
      blbloomquist
      Do you like the new outpaq better than the crosspaq? Wondering which one I might like better.
      1. Boudreaux
        Boudreaux
        Hands down the Outpaq is better. pocket size is flexible and you can add what size pockets you need to the outside. With the crosspaq you have to make your stuff fit in the pocket size they give you.
        Oct 11, 2016
    5. Vorsteg
      Vorsteg
      Thanks for responding. I am setting up my pack (outpaq) today, deciding what I really need; adopting the minimalist approach.
      I really like watching you video posts. Thanks.
      Vorsteg@comcast.net
    6. Vorsteg
      Vorsteg
      I watched your video for the outlaw. I liked your review so much so that I purchased it. Can you share with me how you connected your saw? You spoke of shock cord and index, but I can't find that.
      Thanks,
      Vorsteg
      1. Boudreaux
        Boudreaux
        Vorsteg, I am assuming your talking about the the OutPaq? Seems auto correct might have gotten ya, Send me a PM with your email address and I will snap a few pictures of it and send them to you.
        Thanks,
        Boswell
        Sep 5, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    March 28
    Wildlife Biologist
    YOUTUBE:
    UCfsJLpIu20dPzWfb7JWO9gQ

Signature

Aero Hunter Pro-Staff
    Saddlehunter.com Pro-Staff