DaveT1963
Last Activity:
Nov 20, 2017 at 1:34 AM

Share This Page

DaveT1963

I think the cam pivot just rope to be above the pivot? Post on my LW one is about 12". Last year I used XOP & Klemz platform most of time Jun 7, 2017

DaveT1963 was last seen:
Viewing thread The red squirrel climbing aider, Nov 20, 2017 at 1:34 AM
    1. Jonathan Hicks
      Jonathan Hicks
      Hello dave. Im new at this forum I cant find pics of your xop platform or video. Is there anyway you could send me a link. just ordered kesterel and want to be ready when it gets here. Thanks in advance for your help. I already have a xop platform I also could use a list of materials. thanks again
      1. DaveT1963
        DaveT1963
        Just got to my you Tube page - link should be at bottom of my posts I think?
        Oct 19, 2017
    2. DaveT1963
      DaveT1963
      I think the cam pivot just rope to be above the pivot? Post on my LW one is about 12". Last year I used XOP & Klemz platform most of time
    3. Rickster
      Rickster
      Hey Dave I have a couple questions about building a Lone Wolf Seat Platform. What is the length of the tube that you're using? Does it make a difference where I locate the platform on the tube? I'm thinking in order for the cam-action to hold tight I need it just above the mid-point of the tube?
    4. DaveT1963
      DaveT1963
      Scoutman I use their transformer paddle and i use the low base with the nice folks down seat. It's a great water craft
    5. Scoutman
      Scoutman
      Dave,
      Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I'm new to forum and saw where you had a nucanoe. I'm going to order one and was wondering what base and seat you got and what length double paddle. I'm 6'3 and 230 for comparison.
      Ken
    6. DaveT1963
      DaveT1963
      Finally here - truck packed ready to head out this evening and in a tree tomorrow morning. Good luck to all the Oct 1st hunters
      1. Regulator likes this.
  • Signature

My You Tube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/davetoms63
    Traditional Bowhunter for life