DaveT1963

Share This Page

DaveT1963

I think the cam pivot just rope to be above the pivot? Post on my LW one is about 12". Last year I used XOP & Klemz platform most of time Jun 7, 2017

1. mca21979
      mca21979
      I would simply like to thank you for your youtube videos! They are incredibly helpful and some of the best that I have seen.
      1. DaveT1963
        DaveT1963
        Thank you - I will be loading some more in 2018 - I enjoy giving back to a sport that has given me so much.
        Dec 8, 2017
        mca21979 likes this.
      2. mca21979
        mca21979
        I'm just hoping one day that I can be in a similar situation as you are. I'm working my butt off to figure things out. I feel that if I can learn to consistently kill nice bucks where I live where the deer density is low and the hunter population is high, then I can kill them anywhere.
        Dec 8, 2017
        DaveT1963 likes this.
      3. DaveT1963
        DaveT1963
        ha - I haven't released an arrow at a buck in 2 years :) Just haven't had the right shot opportunity. You will get there it just takes an open mind, keen observation, and start asking yourself good questions.... you will be surprised at what you will come up with
        Dec 8, 2017
    2. Jonathan Hicks
      Jonathan Hicks
      Hello dave. Im new at this forum I cant find pics of your xop platform or video. Is there anyway you could send me a link. just ordered kesterel and want to be ready when it gets here. Thanks in advance for your help. I already have a xop platform I also could use a list of materials. thanks again
      1. DaveT1963
        DaveT1963
        Just got to my you Tube page - link should be at bottom of my posts I think?
        Oct 19, 2017
    3. DaveT1963
      DaveT1963
      I think the cam pivot just rope to be above the pivot? Post on my LW one is about 12". Last year I used XOP & Klemz platform most of time
    4. Rickster
      Rickster
      Hey Dave I have a couple questions about building a Lone Wolf Seat Platform. What is the length of the tube that you're using? Does it make a difference where I locate the platform on the tube? I'm thinking in order for the cam-action to hold tight I need it just above the mid-point of the tube?
    5. DaveT1963
      DaveT1963
      Scoutman I use their transformer paddle and i use the low base with the nice folks down seat. It's a great water craft
    6. Scoutman
      Scoutman
      Dave,
      Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I'm new to forum and saw where you had a nucanoe. I'm going to order one and was wondering what base and seat you got and what length double paddle. I'm 6'3 and 230 for comparison.
      Ken
      1. DaveT1963
        DaveT1963
        Sorry just saw this. I have the low seat and one of the chair seats.
        Dec 8, 2017
    7. DaveT1963
      DaveT1963
      Finally here - truck packed ready to head out this evening and in a tree tomorrow morning. Good luck to all the Oct 1st hunters
      1. Regulator likes this.
  • Signature

My You Tube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/davetoms63
    Traditional Bowhunter for life