• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sealed dry box

swampsnyper

Academy sports has the iris dry boxes for $40. They are made for Remington. Pretty sure it's the same as the scentlok box

Probably so red. I can't remember the size but I been having one for years from cabelas. It's the same box at academy just has a Remington sticker. They sure are tough.
I had a boating accident and it flew out of my boat and was floating down river with my camera gear, back pack and clothes. Stayed sealed. Worth every penny.

I haven't put them through that much, but I have one that lives in my truck during hunting season, another one with a hole drilled into it for an ozone tube and 2 others just used for scent free storage and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000K ... UTF8&psc=1
If its the same one as these, I have 4 and I love them. Just don't expect to get them quickly if you order them from amazon for some reason.

Thanks for posting the link! Ordered right away.
Btw, maybe there is a way you guys post the amazon links here in the forum in such a way that you'll get a little money to support the forum every time someone follows it (and buys something)? Just an idea...

Thanks for posting the link! Ordered right away.
Btw, maybe there is a way you guys post the amazon links here in the forum in such a way that you'll get a little money to support the forum every time someone follows it (and buys something)? Just an idea...
No prob.

I have seen something similar on another forum. Now that I have the new software installed I'll look into it. :)

Back