• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Still working on idea

noxninja

This morning I decided to try something different I took a youth turkey vest and attached my sit drag. A little better storage and carries better than the dove belt...accessibility to the game bag is my only concern when seated. The little seat cushion can be let down for a little extra padding in the seat.
e0b5039c768fd32966f130b0bccae4ae.jpg
8a4f72fb2b5d53a39832c37efe76fc16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my Sit Drag in last week after reading about everyone using them but I will have to do some altering and experimenting like your doing to find something I'm comfortable using. I like the vest for storage and the pad for more comfort on the rear. Has anyone added any type of real back support to one kinda like the GWeb has but maybe not to that degree?

Well I use the extra belts that came with mine for back support and just recently put pipe insulation on them and it's very comfortable but as far as the self supporting seat like on the Guido I have not seen one on a sit drag yet. BTW after a test run up a tree this morning I'm tabling the turkey vest for now...when I put my straps around like I am talking about I can no longer access the back pocket making it very hard to access

I got my Sit Drag in last week after reading about everyone using them but I will have to do some altering and experimenting like your doing to find something I'm comfortable using. I like the vest for storage and the pad for more comfort on the rear. Has anyone added any type of real back support to one kinda like the GWeb has but maybe not to that degree?

I am working on some back support ideas. However, I found that most of the time I'm actually leaning forward - even in my Web. Don't get me wrong, I like having the back support of the Web, but still find that leaning forward the majority of the time is most comfortable.

If I could get a small, scent free, pillow about where my bridge and tether meet it would make hunting more enjoyable than a good back rest.

Leave it to Academy sports to have my answer to storage and support
497e6f203f48ef08f39e73f47e407494.jpg

Have u tried the dove paclick out yet? I went by Academy Sports Thursday after I got back from my hunt in Kentucky to look at these but they did not have any. Probably going to order one online since it's only $20 and see how it will work with my Web.

Back