• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Picked up my new toy

Very nice man! Those are super nice! I bought a Vibe SeaGhost this summer and have had a lot of fun with it. Would like to use it for hunting eventually
033dbdcd5c1baf2453e893a297b027b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love sneaking around in my kayak - especially paddling in before early light----- kind of feels like a special Ops Mission :)

Those are all sweet!!! Damn now I want get in on the kayak hunting. My wife is gonna end up killing me but oh well

I need to do a shakedown fishing trip to figure out how I like everything setup and to give all my tools a home. Just like my hunting setup with Saddle, I'll want everything to have it's own little spot on the kayak. Pliers always go here. Net always hangs here. Fish grips always here. etc. Plus I need to get to know the fish finder/GPS. Lots to do...First mod I'll make is probably a PVC bow rack.

I saw the boonedox landing gear. It looks very nice, but pricey. We'll see.

I think it's funny that we are all into the same stuff. Kindred spirits of sorts.

You're gonna have fun with that man!

Last year on an out of state hunt, I was taking a two man bass pond jumper up and down a river everyday!! Loved the adventure but hated that boat. I needed something like that!

I need to do a shakedown fishing trip to figure out how I like everything setup and to give all my tools a home. Just like my hunting setup with Saddle, I'll want everything to have it's own little spot on the kayak. Pliers always go here. Net always hangs here. Fish grips always here. etc. Plus I need to get to know the fish finder/GPS. Lots to do...First mod I'll make is probably a PVC bow rack.

I saw the boonedox landing gear. It looks very nice, but pricey. We'll see.

I think it's funny that we are all into the same stuff. Kindred spirits of sorts.

Probably a good thing we don't all live close to one another - we would need kayak traffic lights and the woods we be swaying from swinging diaper hunters :)

You're gonna have fun with that man!

Last year on an out of state hunt, I was taking a two man bass pond jumper up and down a river everyday!! Loved the adventure but hated that boat. I needed something like that!

The Pro Angler is the Cadillac of fishing kayaks. I'm pretty excited. I had to sell a canoe, 2 sets of golf clubs, and a couple tree stands to get it, but I think it was worth it. The mirage drive is soooooo much better than paddling. It's way faster and quieter. I'm really happy with the purchase.

Probably a good thing we don't all live close to one another - we would need kayak traffic lights and the woods we be swaying from swinging diaper hunters :)

Yes. And if any of you guys liked hammocks and golf to boot, I might just marry you. In a totally hetero kind of marriage. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Very nice man! Those are super nice! I bought a Vibe SeaGhost this summer and have had a lot of fun with it. Would like to use it for hunting eventually

Now that is some tan! :p

The Pro Angler is the Cadillac of fishing kayaks. I'm pretty excited. I had to sell a canoe, 2 sets of golf clubs, and a couple tree stands to get it, but I think it was worth it. The mirage drive is soooooo much better than paddling. It's way faster and quieter. I'm really happy with the purchase.

Yes. And if any of you guys liked hammocks and golf to boot, I might just marry you. In a totally hetero kind of marriage. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)
Uh oh,
saddle hunting-check
kayak fishing-check
hammocking-check
golf-check

I think we may be a match made in heaven g2! LOL

When you hook into a bull red or anything big with heavier line keep the rod parallel to the yak and you'll get drug around. Bring it perpendicular and you could flip.

Double saddle....would that be like riding on the back of another dudes motorcycle or riding in a sidecar?

Why are you wearing a white t shirt under your life jacket??

Awesome rig man! I bought a Vibe SeaGhost 130 this year and have it all rigged out. I've had a ton of fun with it this summer and would like to eventually use it for hunting.
Why are you wearing a white t shirt under your life jacket??

You shut your face kid. LOL

Yeah it's tough to lift and it's a lot of stress on your scuppers. Seen people have stress cracks develop. I'm sure there are more options out now that will make your life easier look forward
to seeing what you change and how you do out on it.

Hobie reinforces its scuppers and actually suggests you use scupper carts on their products

Back