• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2016 deer contest submission thread

Nice job, Huck. Aren't you glad you you put down the phone and slept last night?

I was gonna ask what type of slugs you shot her with - dang.

Nice job, Huck. Aren't you glad you you put down the phone and slept last night?

I was gonna ask what type of slugs you shot her with - dang.
Ha! Yeah buddy, I was whooped but got about 4 hours of sleep. Just enough to stumble into the woods and put team 1 in the mix. I've shot a few in the past that cut them open like that but i think with the exit hole being low and right against that shoulder it gets a bit larger while they are running. Not sure but that's my theory.

uploadfromtaptalk1474771810491.jpguploadfromtaptalk1474771832321.jpg Team 1 on the board.. my first ever huntvftom saddle!! She never knew i was there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Congrats!! Team 1 in the lead for now lol. Team 2 will be back on top by the end of the week ..... (Hopefully)! Congrats again man

Good job on knockin' them old girls down guys! That rage exit wound is the stuff of legends.... looks like she was shot with with a softball!!

I've got hypodermics in the quiver this year. I've heard a lot of good things about them!

Congrats. Is that the first deer killed with a bow from the Sit Drag?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Taking Team 4 to the top!
99631adf7e8bb559e651f77e40419c51.jpg

e43a369b71dce1aad26a09c5182941be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking Team 4 to the top!
99631adf7e8bb559e651f77e40419c51.jpg

e43a369b71dce1aad26a09c5182941be.jpg

Awesome! Michigan opens Saturday, I'll be out there right after work trying to get some more points for team 4! Does the meat taste better when you know it's helping your team?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Congratulations flingin!! Its gonna come down to bucks I guess. Lol team 2 is just letting you guys get ahead for a championship upset lol!!!!

Awesome! Michigan opens Saturday, I'll be out there right after work trying to get some more points for team 4! Does the meat taste better when you know it's helping your team?

Sure does! Tasted a hint of victory in there!

(2) guys on team 4 from Michigan? We are starting off on a bad leg. Lol

Congratulations flingin!! Its gonna come down to bucks I guess. Lol team 2 is just letting you guys get ahead for a championship upset lol!!!!
Plenty of season left :D

Back