• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Guido Pouch Recommendation

Roadking71865

Could anyone recommend a couple pouches that will hang on the sides of the seat off the seat support webbing?

Interested in this as well. Bought a web this year and have only practiced in the backyard with it. My dump pouches I use for my aeros didn't work well. Tried hanging a pouch off the strap that goes across the chest but it seemed to be in the way and obstructed my view when trying to climb and place my feet correctly.

I made an attachment for the gw that allows you to put pouches on a molle panel. Let me see if I can find the post. The nice thing is it allows you to put your cold weather gear on the back of the web instead of in the middle. I never liked how the middle swelled and caused it to ride funny on my back. Once you get to your tree, you can wrap the panel around the tree and your pouches are accessible in front of you.
cde68e408ca14e0e955eaa79e2951bd9.jpg
0b8d541473b73ff60edbfaaaa29560b6.jpg
b050abd5bcfca540935deb6200262ab2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
118b7070bf30058023dfbcdba937c74e.jpg

Looks good erniepower. Would like to hear how you constructed it. I have a couple pouches I got at Walmart or Cabelas and attach to the web straps inside but like you stated they cause the inside to bulge.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'll try and take some better pictures later, however if your interested, and want to save yourself the work, I also sell them. They also work great on traditional climbers and I have one on the back of my truck seat as well

This is really well made. Ernie sent me one last year after most of my hunting was done. This year I will incorporate on those long sits with the Web. But so far, I've only done two quick sets in a minimalist saddle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is what the production pieces look like. The extra loops and buckles are for attaching to a standard climber.
210cb8a8088c9cb22325c8528575e6af.jpg

Back