• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Game Dinners

MCDM

Vendor Rep
IMG_3950.JPG IMG_3951.JPG IMG_3952.JPG IMG_3953.JPG IMG_3954.JPG so Saturday night was an annual game dinner my friend and mentor Andy puts on. It is a great time every year filled with great food and friends and countless stories of the past and present. I thought i would share some photos of the event held in his garage/barn with over 60 people present. My plate was full with buffalo catfish bites, venison meatballs, venison eggrolls, corned venison, duck poppers, and a bunch of other goods from the woods. It was a great time and share your experiences too!!!

Back