• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Live from the tree!

And that's why I ordered the Dan's Snake proof frog legs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only dont like snakes if I dont see them till my foot is just about to step on it then I seem to get super powers from my other foot and launch into orbit lol .... Cob webs now are the worst ! Especially if they contain the owner and you do a face plant into it ... anybody else share those experiences lol ?

I only dont like snakes if I dont see them till my foot is just about to step on it then I seem to get super powers from my other foot and launch into orbit lol .... Cob webs now are the worst ! Especially if they contain the owner and you do a face plant into it ... anybody else share those experiences lol ?

Move to Ontario we don't have dangerous spiders and only a few rare rattlesnakes but we also have no wild pigs yet only the kind in my barn

Have fun in Texas and get some gaiters or I guess you call them frogs legs. I thought that was some type of Texas delicousy but I guess it is rattler protection

5d2db5a2c1fb60ceb30a620ee0c50584.jpg

Missed a great opportunity this morning because of stupidity. Hoping for one last chance this evening.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I can't tell if I'm jealous that your season is still open or relieved that mine isn't.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I know what you mean. But I think you would have been jealous if I had gotten one of those big does on the ground.

I am kind of glad it's over. Ready to do some scouting with no pressure and fishing. And practice my one aider climbing and rapelling.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back