• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Outright Hunting Products

Zddog

Hey everyone hope you all are having a good off season. I was on bowhunting.com today and saw some of their pictures from the ATA show this year. The one product that caught my eye is from www.outrighthunt.com the bow hanger system kit. Looks extremely versatile but wasn't sure if it just came out this year or has been out and one of you have tried it. Everything looks pretty solid but I have hesitation with the backpack holder (looks like they could beef that component up). Anyway feel free to let me know what your experience has been like when using it because I'm thinking about buying it for this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is $120! That seems a bit much for me. It is nice and comes in a handy case but it has more than I need in it and much more than I am willing to spend. If you get it and it is the cats meow, let us know.

It does look pretty impressive. Honestly for $120 you should get everything and it looks like you would need to purchase add ons, like the strap based connector.

It was one of the busiest booths at the show by far. The complete system is $120, they are going to start selling the system as pieces so you can get what you want and need, so you don't buy something you don't need or want. It was a awesome system. I spent some time talking with them at the booth, great down to earth guy who came out with a awesome product.
The only thing I wasn't a HUGE fan of was the quiver mount, but that was it.

Thanks,
Boswell

Back