• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Handmade Turkey Calls

CharlieRayT

Hello everyone. I'd like to post these here for my brother Jeff. He has made it back into his shop after having 5 bypass open heart surgery. Needless to say now the bills from the hospital are rolling in and he is going to have it rough. These are great calls. I've killed several turkey with his calls and he has sold and shipped hundreds across the country. He pairs em up with a nice striker usually of the same wood. Jeff makes box calls too. He can custom make anything you would like. He makes boxed sets that also include beautiful wood crow calls. Thank you in advance.
b30f07fa8b10db787e60c734363cd897.jpg
IMG_1606.JPGIMG_1607.JPGIMG_1608.JPGIMG_1609.JPGIMG_1610.JPGIMG_1611.JPGIMG_1612.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry to hear but please join West Virginia Outdoorsman Circle on FB and share the info there I own the group and know we have many turkey hunters that would be interested in a great product. I may buy one after payday.

Sorry to hear about your brother. Wondering what calls you have left as far as slate calls go? They do sound great!!

sorry to hear but please join West Virginia Outdoorsman Circle on FB and share the info there I own the group and know we have many turkey hunters that would be interested in a great product. I may buy one after payday.

I tried but it wouldn't let me in.

I like the call in the video whens he going to be selling something like that?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm sure he's gonna start taking orders. I'll ask him.

I just talked to brother Jeff. He's just now getting home from therapy and needless to say he is wore out. He's getting about 3 hours a day right now in his shop. He said he hopes to have some calls like in the video ready to go by mid to late next week. I'll post em as he makes em if it's ok. Thank you all so much. He's been through a rough time recently. Something you don't expect at 52 years old. He's never been a quitter and I know he's gonna be back to full speed soon.

Man you guys dont look a thing alike do ya! Hahaha. Well im interested in one of those dual sided slate calls, i like the grains in that walnut and maple!

Man you guys dont look a thing alike do ya! Hahaha. Well im interested in one of those dual sided slate calls, i like the grains in that walnut and maple!

I'll get Jeff to put ya down for one. He just got a bunch of new woods to work with so I'm sure he's gonna turn out some beauties.

Slate over glass is $40.00, slate over glass turkey inlay $50.00, double sided glass on top slate bottom turkey inlay 65.00 Plus shipping add $7.00 priority mail.

IMG_1629.JPGIMG_1630.JPGIMG_1631.JPG
Aluminum over glass. A real talker. Sold but taking orders.

IMG_1632.JPG
Look Jeff up on Facebook. They don't last long on there. He already has four more ordered.

Back