• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Back in the saddle, well kind of

parkersdad

I have used the aero Hunter and trophylinebtree saddle. I never could get comfortable sitting in those for more than two hours. I just ordered a Guido's web and think it is going to be perfect for me. I cannot wait to get it and try it. I am either going to use the one stick method or use a Lonewolf hand climber top with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will love the web for comfort. I sit all day during the rut days and most of the time, I don't want to get down after the hunt.. I love mine. get everything adjusted for you and you will see what I'm talking about.

The GW can get hot during the early season. I've done the single stick climb, it's easy but I get to hot using that method.
I use the 4 stick muddy and 2 five step aiders and cram ford strap on steps.
The easiest, coolest and quietest is preset trees. Just started preset this year. With this method, all to worry about is your entrance and exit...if on private land.

I'm on public. Thanks for all the advice. I can't wait to get this thing. I think it's going to be my new favorite

Honestly my favorite way to hunt out of my web is with spurs. Spur up, relax, spur and toe hook around the tree to shoot, rappel down. It's a beautiful set up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got it yesterday but didn't get home until late. Hopefully tonight

Back