• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Let's see those traditional set ups

My new girlfriend arrived today. A Morrison with the Max4 limbs. It was love at first sight. I can't wait to get home and run some bare shafts through her. She is a beauty for sure.

14b0064e36118a7d0946d394fa5c6b4b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Currently, "2" Black Widows SAII and an SAIII both 60" and 55lbs. Someday would like an exotic wood model. Axis ST Trad shafts with wild turkey fletching. Zwickey Deltas, and Magnus I heads, with "of course" LiL Shaver broadhead sharpener. Try and get some pics. up.

Heres the start of trad shooting for me.unnamed.jpg
43 lb @ 28"...
Starting with full length 2016's and 125gr bludgeon and judos and spiral fetched flu flu's....this is soooo much fun....already took out a couple nuisance chipmunks and pine squirrely from the back yard, they love to get into my sheds and chew on things without permission .

Wow!! She's a looker!!! Let us know how sh shoots. What are you planning on shooting out of it, wood, aluminum or carbon?
I'm a full metal jacket guy out of most of trad setups unless it's a self bow. Then I feel compelled to use wood.

I'm also about ready to make the big $$$ plunge on a custom border CH.

Thanks for the compliment. I love her.

New Border Covert Hunter riser showed up today. Pictures don't do it justice. Love the grip and feel of this one.
bc7e027a0bf68cb9284f011b92d8f90d.jpg
530384710ec0bb6ef9c31d80702e64f5.jpg
36294e2029b5f2f34efc25e7d58b1cd0.jpg

Dang, Morrison and Border......that's some high class stuff. Beautiful bows. Always had a thing for Morrisons but never pulled the trigger.

That Bear is nice too. I shot aluminum for a long time.....I loved 2018's but they don't last long. Try a Gold Tip 35/55.....bet you can't bust it....lol.

ebc7a79cb44ca2277af2ee691cff50ae.jpg

935a80f32aca71a1793b5ead96d22324.jpg

Here are my javaman bows. The inferno is the longbow and the Eros is the recurve. He sent me the red elm veneers so I could stain a break up pattern on them before glue up. I like short riser bows.
Those limbs are beautiful! I love it when they havecontrasting colors like that! Most of my bows have black glass limbs. I have always wanted a bow with pretty limbs like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

20160811_130739_resized_1.jpg

One of my main hunting bows is 21" DAS riser, medium length W&W carbon foam limbs, and a springy rest. Makes a 64" bow that pulls 53# @ 28.5". I usually shoot Carbon Express Piledriver Hunter 250 arrows with Snuffer broadheads with total weight of ~510gr.

Back