• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Turkey season

Turkeys like riding my fat bike. My second shot gun turkey ever. Taken in my guidos web
03eb25e6ea3599aacb6a2d0127cc9582.jpg
99eb1d9617369a338e49f48f1cf12047.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0c02747a3b26da180e0f8f674f911b0b.jpg
d0e265804ef8feee236b5ef98223bd6a.jpg

When using the web to hunt turkey, are you setting up after you locate the bird or setting up and calling blind or running and gunning?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

When using the web to hunt turkey, are you setting up after you locate the bird or setting up and calling blind or running and gunning?

Scout, setup, call... I knew there were birds where I was hunting from observations over a month. The web is comfortable I sat with three trees in front of me for good cover. The first time I sat with a big cedar tree in front of me with my decoys just to the side and front of me. It was agricultural land. I am no expert... Two birds this spring... the first time I ever had time to hunt turkeys much and one with a bow while deer hunting two falls ago. I was in a tree that time with the tree between me and the turkeys. Lucky shot

Attachments

• IMG_2586.JPG
    IMG_2586.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2577.JPG
    IMG_2577.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 13
Its working for you, dont change it.
Im going to giive the web a try next season.

I like that I can carry my decoys in a bag folded up in the web and my calls in the pockets with my thermacell and I even lay my shotgun in a soft case in the web and carry it all on my back. I have tried sitting on the ground or on a portable chair but the guidos web allows me to move around a tree quietly for cover and I can stand up quickly. Also you can sit one foot off the ground or three depending on your cover. I don't need a blind either. The web is super comfortable so it is easy to sit still and be quiet

I sure hope they keep making the guidos web... get them while you can

I like that I can carry my decoys in a bag folded up in the web and my calls in the pockets with my thermacell and I even lay my shotgun in a soft case in the web and carry it all on my back. I have tried sitting on the ground or on a portable chair but the guidos web allows me to move around a tree quietly for cover and I can stand up quickly. Also you can sit one foot off the ground or three depending on your cover. I don't need a blind either. The web is super comfortable so it is easy to sit still and be quiet

I sure hope they keep making the guidos web... get them while you can

Got one

Back