• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Patent Pending

CharlieRayT

IMG_1843.JPGIMG_1842.JPGIMG_1840.JPGIMG_1841.JPG

One platform and several brackets. Very stable and sturdy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that strap just wrap around the platform?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Does it not want to slide?

I like that strap. Wheres it from ?

Thanks. I like it

you could put ameristeps on this strap as well. they will sit a bit higher than platform, not sure if that would be a problem.

IMG_1844.JPG

This pic looks like it slipped down because of paint missing. It's just cause I got in a hurry after painting. Believe me it's solid after you reef down on the ratchet strap. Teeth bite into tree. Not gonna slip.

Man be careful with this. The strap is not affixed to the bracket at all. If that platform were to slip or the teeth not biting well could be a bad day...

You may wanted to consider a lone wolf style versa button with the cam straps (sure you could use the ratchet strap with it but you'd have to sew your own ends for the versa button. Not sure how that bolt would hold up to the kind of force the ratchet strap could apply as well.

Man be careful with this. The strap is not affixed to the bracket at all. If that platform were to slip or the teeth not biting well could be a bad day...

You may wanted to consider a lone wolf style versa button with the cam straps (sure you could use the ratchet strap with it but you'd have to sew your own ends for the versa button. Not sure how that bolt would hold up to the kind of force the ratchet strap could apply as well.

Thanks. I'll make sure it don't slip. Plus I'm hanging from a brand new Aero Hunter. It's just a foot rest. Not a stand alone platform. You would have to be a special kind of stupid....

You would have to be a special kind of stupid....
Not necessarily. Most accidents happen when transferring from climbing to the stand, or in our case it would be hanging. You probably wouldn't be hooked up to your tether yet.

I think you have a great idea here, just as always, be safe!

Back