• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

John Eberhart Audio Books?

Swampfox

John,
I am a fan like many others around here so I ask the following on public forum rather than via private message to see if there is interest beyond my own. I am curios to know if you have any of your books in an audio format and if so where can I locate them?

I currently own two books you have authored and thoroughly enjoyed reading them in the traditional format. However, in the past few years I have transitioned into reading/listening to books while traveling in my personal and work trucks. These books range across a variety of topics from finances, to boat building, to gardening. I find this method of learning to be very conducive to my education. Simply for the fact that when I traditionally read it's at night prior to bed, therefore it's is not until the next afternoon or later in the week or month that I may get the opportunity to implement things I have read. Given that this time can rob the memory of the details that you layout in your books, I hope that an audio version can be attained. Having the ability to listen to your advice; while enroute to the woods,could resonate in my mind an entire hunt or scouting trip much like a favorite AC/DC song or Johnny Cash track.

Hopefully this idea hasn't been thought of and abandoned. I truly believe that having your advice in a variety of media could boost many hunters skill set and benefit our hunting community as a whole.

Thank you for the consideration and best regards,

Swampfox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love the idea! I have an hour one way commute and read a lot of books in the car

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I also really like this idea. I am nearly through Precision Bowhunting. But it has taken me most of a year. With 2 little boys, my reading is usually limited to kids books. But I do have half an hour to and from work I could take advantage of!

Back