• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Checking in from NE Texas!

ETEXBOW

What's up guys! Are there any saddle hunters from NE Texas (903 area) on the forum? I don't have a tree saddle currently but have been considering giving it a shot. I would love to connect with some local guys that could possibly show me a thing or two about hunting from a saddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up in the 903 area, but on the west side of it.
I am in Denton now, and scoutman is only about 10 minutes away from me. I don't venture too far east due to drive time, but I sure would love to hit some of those WMA's out there at some point.

I believe DaveT1963 is in the middle of a move out of the area

Actually I have bought a house in NW Ark and still live in WF area. I commute a lot. I really haven't picked where I will focus most of my hunting on yet - going to be a different season for me but I still have some old haunts I will visit time permitting. I have done ZERO scouting this year.

Actually I have bought a house in NW Ark and still live in WF area. I commute a lot. I really haven't picked where I will focus most of my hunting on yet - going to be a different season for me but I still have some old haunts I will visit time permitting. I have done ZERO scouting this year.

I've heard of some really good public land in NW Ark! Plus Missouri has tons of great public land!

Back