• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Off season plans

I'm an FO. Today was YYG-YYZ-YWG-YVR. Very cool to meet a pole dancer in the industry! Good flight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capitalized on the gander mountain liquidation...

Used sure loc x-press bow press with stand and limb tip adapters... $300

8e5df4318d6ec671acf780de063ad68a.jpg

Also - got a new pig gun in preparation for Pigmageddon 2018. The 22 MAG is a beast!

d0989ab45819ce65f2067d9e19082fee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When you gonna unleash this beast? I'm ready to see some pics!!

I have revamped my line up for 2018 myself
Cz512 22 mag
Savage b mag 17wsm
H&R slugger 12
And I will still have the 308

Can I send the info in to Ft Stewart now and pick it up later?

When you gonna unleash this beast? I'm ready to see some pics!!

I have revamped my line up for 2018 myself
Cz512 22 mag
Savage b mag 17wsm
H&R slugger 12
And I will still have the 308

Can I send the info in to Ft Stewart now and pick it up later?

Yes. I just did that the other day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Got a little scouting in today with my 9 year old.
The one spot I thought would be gold had a campsite hacked out of the timber 40-60 yards away... I doubt it will be worth it to sit the stand, but the view sure was pretty. I can see why they chose the spot.
e174a64c7da57cad1b161f3f87d35eb7.jpg

Day 1 of our trip out west. Santa Fe tonight, and southern Colorado for a week. When passing through Amarillo, you gotta stop at the Cadillac Ranch!
e4a5677de90431b8c4f0a24804b06026.jpg

c37b10ca83196e1c7850c4de3a8b03f7.jpg

My wife picked a DANG good AirBnB for our night in Santa Fe.. it backs up against a bunch of BLM land, and this is the view 10 minutes out the back door.
f6c52579fdaa88a0e002ec0d8f51a1de.jpg

I wrapped up a 4 day kayak/fishing/camping trip in the NY Adirondacks. What an awesome trip!

I'm about to transition to Saddle Videos. You guys may want to subscribe to my channel to stay up to date.

We just finished two days of white water rafting on the Ottawa river. Had a blast, got wet, got flipped, got fed great food.
Right now, we're parked on the road about 10 km from the outfitter waiting for a tow truck........with a 14 year old........and an 11 year old.......for 2 hours with at least another 2 before the truck arrives.

Really g2......you like that I'm stuck on the side of the road......in August......with pubescent people?! We're running out of food!!!! I'm unarmed!!!!!!!!!

Really g2......you like that I'm stuck on the side of the road......in August......with pubescent people?! We're running out of food!!!! I'm unarmed!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I "liked" the 2 day whitewater trip. The side of the road....yeah that sucks.

Thanks, and yup. Still waiting.....

99 bottles of beer on the wall...........

Back