• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Spike public land

I was skipping through this and when I got towards the end when it appears the buck spotted you, I froze and sat here for a few seconds without moving until I thought " You dumb**s your at your desk and not in the tree. HaHa, Habit I guess.
Glad to hear I am not the only one! I even quit breathing for a moment. I hate getting busted!

You gotta squinch one eye up and shut the other one when they look at you.
You know I do find that avoiding direct eye contact at all cost makes a big difference. It's almost like there's a connection made with direct eye contact. When they glance my way I find myself looking at their hind quarters. That way I can still see when their gaze is averted again without chancing eye contact.

Back