• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Back up

romadrome

Hey fellow saddle hunters. PCS'd, been on tons of TDY's, and after those military acronyms I'm ready (used loosely) for hunting season. Up in TN now and I've been reading up on the regs and how to hunt the base. Kinda missing ole Drum right about now. Anybody hunting near Ft Campbell/Clarksville? Could use some pointers on how the base system and WMA's work around here.

From his website
jimmyblackmon68@gmail.com (931) 320-8810
He is Retired Army and one of the most revered Traditional Archers and archery coaches of his time. He lives near Ft Campbell now. He took something like 13-14 deer with trad equipment last fall.
Oh wow. Do you know him? I imagine he gets hit up for info all the time.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Oh wow. Do you know him? I imagine he gets hit up for info all the time.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
No, I do not know him, but I've watched a bunch of his videos as I've gotten into Traditional Archery this past year. He keeps pretty low key as far as I know. He works with corporate america doing leadership development stuff. An email or call couldn't hurt especially being Active Duty.

I'm trying to figure out LBL and Campbell. Looks like you need a Kentucky license LBL tag and archery license. Campbell accepts either KY or TN just have to set up isportsman and get confirmed at the wildlife office. You gonna email Blackmon or both of us sending him a message?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are hunting AEDC this weekend 30000 acres and 1.5 days to connect!! Should be good temp falling rain stopping Saturday afternoon. Excited

I'm trying to figure out LBL and Campbell. Looks like you need a Kentucky license LBL tag and archery license. Campbell accepts either KY or TN just have to set up isportsman and get confirmed at the wildlife office. You gonna email Blackmon or both of us sending him a message?

I was going to call him.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Back