• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Browning New 2018 Dark ops

DaveT1963

Vendor Rep
I have been using browning for years but the new strike Force and Dark ops are fantastic. This are now replacing most of my older cameras. Great pics/videos/detection and phenomenal battery life in a black flash camera at a reasonable price. I have two of these ready to deploy - I will post pics/results at a later time.

I have been using browning for years but the new strike Force and Dark ops are fantastic. This are now replacing most of my older cameras. Great pics/videos/detection and phenomenal battery life in a black flash camera at a reasonable price. I have two of these ready to deploy - I will post pics/results at a later time.

I have a dark ops I purchased earlier this year and love it! Best camera I have used yet. Photos and videos are of great quality and being a micro camera it is so much easier to pack and setup. 5 out of 5 rating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dave - Totally agree

While I don't use cameras much at home, I use them at every location when hunting out of state and Brownings have proven to be the best for a couple reasons. They are small so the visual is less, they only take 6 batteries and they seem to hold battery life longer than other cameras I've used, the small bottom door opening to replace cards is easy to use, the pics are great, and they're very affordable.

My only complaint is it's difficult to grip the card to change it. I have the same issue with one of my Stealth Cams.

Last edited:
Dave - Totally agree

While I don't use cameras much at home, I use them at every location when hunting out of state and Brownings have proven to be the best for a couple reasons. They are small so the visual is less, they only take 6 batteries and they seem to hold battery life longer than other cameras I've used, the small bottom door opening to replace cards is easy to use, the pics are great, and they're very affordable.

I have been using browning for past 4 years and this new model is absolutely the best bang for the buck out there. As far as pulling cards - I carry a small tweezer which makes it really easy. I carry them with my card reader and extra cards when I am running cameras.

When I got back into cams, I went with the Dark Ops on your (and a couple others) recommendation. I have been fully impressed with them. I currently have a 2016 and a 2017. I have a feeling the 2018 will be awesome. Trail cam pro gave it an 89/100 which puts it 2-4 points from the reconyx.
I hope they show up around $120 from time to time like the other two models have. If so, I will be picking a couple up.
This version is supposed to be an across the board upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love my strike force great camera. I also have 2 command ops not bad of a camera for the price $79.00 a piece.

Back