• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Guidos Web,XL/Tall Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

archerskil

SH Member
Re-listing a Guidos Web ,in excellent condition,I purchased here a few months ago.
Tried it,and It is the most comfortable saddle ,and possibly Stand,I have used.
It,however,is just not what I want,and I don't have the time/budget/storage ect. to keep everything I try. It has web bridge and lineman belt,all carabiner's(5) that came with it.I will also include a piece of predator rope to use as a bridge.(alot of guys here prefer a rope bridge and tether) you will need to tie it.
It looks like new,no issues what so ever.New from Guido $350 plus lineman $40 and shipping.
Looking for $275 tyd in lower 48.

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    671.5 KB · Views: 110
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 111
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 101
Lol, was looking exactly for your set up 2 weeks ago. Ended buying new. That's a solid price...good luck.

how do you accept payment. I would like to ask you a few questions about the web.

I can do paypal ,a money order,even a check,but paypal would be fastest shipping.You can have a private conversation with me by clicking on my avatar then click on "start conversation",and ask whatever you would like.

Gonna sell it quick ,or store it till next season,and see what next seasons prices are for these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back