• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

S01E06 - SaddlePalooza Recap

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
On this episode Scott and I are joined by Garrett Prahl (bowhunter15), and Bobby Boswell (Boudreaux) to talk about SaddlePalooza. We talk a lot about gear, platforms, climbing methods, campfire stories, saddle safety, sweaty boots, Amsteel, and throw in a jab or two at @huck72412 You’re gonna like it.

First things first, we split up the podcast over two feeds. Part one is at the Sportsman’s Nation Network on the DIY Sportsman Podcast. You need to listen to that one first or you’ll miss the first half of the series. After you listen there, jump back here and listen the second half of the conversation.

You can find the Sportsman’s Nation Network and the DIY Sportsman Podcast here:

DIY Sportsman on iTunes
DIY Sportsman on Google Play
DIY Sportsman on Stitcher
DIY Sportsman Website
Sportsman’s Nation website

You can listen to part 2 of the SaddlePalooza Recap here:
Listen on iPhone
Listen on Android
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on the Web

Last edited:
Will listen here in a bit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished with podcast. Great job fellas,I’ll be listening to the others soon. Hate I miss out this year. Will see y’all next if not sooner.

Back