• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My favorite Pack for One Sticking

Sitka tool belt was my go to pack all last season for one sticking. Like how you can unclip the stick without taking the pack off. Best pack out there, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m rocking a fanny pack to carry my gear and one stick. Have you guys tried this setup?

The best pack for one sticking is a FANNY PACK // Sitka Tool Belt Review.

I got the tool belt for one sticking, went back to 5.11 sling/push pack. I love sitka gear and wanted it to work, but the sling pack gets out of the way quicker than the tool belt for me. I'll check your video out though, maybe see something that will make it work for me

Sitka tool belt was my go to pack all last season for one sticking. Like how you can unclip the stick without taking the pack off. Best pack out there, imo.

It’s such an underrated versatile pack system.

I have done the same thing with the TL Platow pack. I can walk up to a tree and start climbing without removing the pack.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

love it. I wear my bow on my pack and carry my stick in my hand for morning sits. I have not yet found a good way to go hands free during archery season.

I tried to like the lower packs, but I don’t find them comfortable & seem to sweat more. I like a small backpack setup to pull as you climb.

Attachments

• IMG_4843.jpeg
    IMG_4843.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0950.jpeg
    IMG_0950.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4860.jpeg
    IMG_4860.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
love it. I wear my bow on my pack and carry my stick in my hand for morning sits. I have not yet found a good way to go hands free during archery season.

Maybe add a bow sling?

I tried to like the lower packs, but I don’t find them comfortable & seem to sweat more. I like a small backpack setup to pull as you climb.

Which pack is that?

Back