• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Little Debbie's

Nutty bars go in the freezer and the oatmeal cremes can ride in the truck…..they can get hot, but nothing else

Just found my new favorite candy bar.

Built Coconut Puffs. It's all real ingredients within reasons (no fake sugars or fats) but they use dark chocolate and just don't overly sweeten everything. So the calorie count is like half a regular candy bar and it has a lot of protein too. They make several flavors but the coconut reminds me of almond joys. I wish more candy or food makers would offer the equivalent of "semi-sweet tea". It seems like your choices are too often tooth rot or celery sticks, without a middle option. They sell these at Sheetz and online. I've been buying boxes of 12.

Last edited:
You know. It might just be so bad it would be good..... And my thoughts are I would need the poop emoji. Not the puke.

Just found my new favorite candy bar.

Built Coconut Puffs. It's all real ingredients within reasons (no fake sugars or fats) but they use dark chocolate and just don't overly sweeten everything. So the calorie count is like half a regular candy bar and it has a lot of protein too. They make several flavors but the coconut reminds me of almond joys. I wish more candy or food makers would offer the equivalent of "semi-sweet tea". It seems like your choices are too often tooth rot or celery sticks, without a middle option. They sell these at Sheetz and online. I've been buying boxes of 12.
They must be good for you B.C. they are $9 for four bars at Wal mart

They must be good for you B.C. they are $9 for four bars at Wal mart

yeah, even amazon has them at $2 a pop....I never said they were cheap :) but just my favorite....i guess that high fructose corn syrup really does cut costs!....they are marketed to the fitness community and everything is expensive there

yeah, even amazon has them at $2 a pop....I never said they were cheap :) but just my favorite....i guess that high fructose corn syrup really does cut costs!....they are marketed to the fitness community and everything is expensive there
I may order some. Hope to be all bulked up by hunting season, eating chocolate and coconut!

I may order some. Hope to be all bulked up by hunting season, eating chocolate and coconut!

consistency of the filling is like the perfect marshmallow filled easter candy but with a nice coconut note...i love that type of marshmallow consistency

140 calories, 17 grams of protein, and I lied....they snuck some sugar alcohol in there....i wish i hadn't just read that because when i taste that fake sugar it gets on my nerves, i guess they hide it well....i read the actual ingredients list before and i didn't see it on there but i guess i didn't see the term i'm used to seeing

Back