• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Never too old to try a new hunting technique

Welcome to the site! Great idea! put your time in now and you will be very comfortable by the fall!

Welcome to the forum. We can literally answer every single question you have.

Even if we don't know, we'll answer anyway. Especially @huck72412 - he doesn't know anything, but still finds a way to chime in.
Awesome Thanks, I've been looking into trying this by watching your YouTube channel

Going to try this this fall. Lot's of time between now and deer season to practice and get comfortable.
Welcome, you are gonna love the saddle stand. Just don't give up on it. Glad I didn't give up. I started saddles when I was 46 and almost sold everything to do with a saddle, 49 now and I sold everything to do with any metal stands besides oNE summit stand, juse in cas its needed.
Saddle is my 99% stand now.
Do what G2's last video is and your confidence will skyrocket and before you know it, you will be answering new Saddlers questions.
Be Safe

Friendly Forum! That’s awesome, I want to learn, I was a little hesitant to join because forums can be brutal. Thanks guys

We will learn together...brother
Mine arrived today, spent some time 12" above ground. I used three stepps as my platform, I am amazed at how welI I can get all around the tree...and I was on large oak tree. I was all set to splice some loops..until I read these guys opinions on splicing predator. My time is better spent practicing, I will just tape the end of knots for a cleaner finish and roll with that this year.

Back