• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Opinions

Ok. There are a few around winneconne that are quite viewable. Especially this time of year. Maybe that know they can’t be hunted:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. There are a few around winneconne that are quite viewable. Especially this time of year. Maybe that know they can’t be hunted:D

I’ve seen the deer you speak of. I use to live in the Fox River Valley. Very good area as well.

Yes, I would. Have had opportunities here maybe 4 or 5 times over the last few years. Twice on button bucks and at least a couple times on a fawn doe. Just couldn't do it. If they were a couple years older, absolutely.
Heard about them low IQ's down there Huck ole buddy..................It's all good, :D

Yes, absolutely. But be prepared for a lot of unwanted attention.

Is this YOUR pic? If so, good luck.

Yes I got him on camera 2 times.
fb058f2798ba7d55c7571950b06c2be1.jpg

Have this one also. And have seen a small piebald buck

Can someone explain why albuno deer are protected in some areas?

Because of the treehuggers. I shot a doe that was a true albino years ago in Indiana. I watched her interact with other deer and they wanted nothing to do with her. They keep their distance.

Seals72 has gotten picture of this doe for 2 seasons now and this is the first season of the buck. Hope he smokes both and mounts them full side by side

How many times has he walked under your stand lol

Never. I work with a guy who hunts some land he roams on. I’ve been invited to hunt he says we will probably see him. Out work schedule didn’t let us hunt together last season so maybe this year.

Back