• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kiwi Klimbers ultralight carbon spurs group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flings video has been tempting me too. But I only have a couple of place I can use them.
It is Flings fault - he posted that great video DEMONSTRATING how easy and quiet it can be - changed my mind about spurs (where legal)
I guess we can blame Flinginairos and g2 now. I can use them on 3 of the 4 neighbors farms I hunt plus my own farm but I hunt mostly public. Soo tempting I might or might not buy them only 50-50 for me.

They would be close to $600 cdn shipped here after exchange, duty and freight.

Flings video has been tempting me too. But I only have a couple of place I can use them.

I guess we can blame Flinginairos and g2 now. I can use them on 3 of the 4 neighbors farms I hunt plus my own farm but I hunt mostly public. Soo tempting I might or might not buy them only 50-50 for me.

They would be close to $600 cdn shipped here after exchange, duty and freight.
Maybe G2 can bring then into Canada as a Gift.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That means he is in; just has to figure how to justify this along with the new boat
lol. Nah, I'm just screwing with @g2outdoors cause he said post if you are 80% in. The nucanoe was too big to go into my piles of hunting stuff and blend in. This will just be another box in the mail that goes to the garage. lol

lol. Nah, I'm just screwing with @g2outdoors cause he said post if you are 80% in. The nucanoe was too big to go into my piles of hunting stuff and blend in. This will just be another box in the mail that goes to the garage. lol

Since I joined this forum my wife started asking about "all those boxes in the mail recently". So now hunting items are "boxes in the mail at my office that go in the garage".

Since I joined this forum my wife started asking about "all those boxes in the mail recently". So now hunting items are "boxes in the mail at my office that go in the garage".
Lol. I order everything online, mostly on amazon prime. Deodorant, cooking supplies, whatever I need. So hunting stuff just blends in. Sometimes I get "you got a lot of boxes recently" lol. Since we had our daughter my wife has started ordering all of her stuff online too so UPS and USPS love our house. How can you beat free shipping though??

Lol. I order everything online, mostly on amazon prime. Deodorant, cooking supplies, whatever I need. So hunting stuff just blends in. Sometimes I get "you got a lot of boxes recently" lol. Since we had our daughter my wife has started ordering all of her stuff online too so UPS and USPS love our house. How can you beat free shipping though??
Same here. We live 30 minutes from town. It saves my family a lot of time and money ordering online. I try to limit my store visits to the grocery store/wholesale clubs. I sell quite a bit of stuff as well. I sold about $1200 worth of stuff this week alone although I would consider this week an exception. Selling helps keep the peace.

Same here. We live 30 minutes from town. It saves my family a lot of time and money ordering online. I try to limit my store visits to the grocery store/wholesale clubs. I sell quite a bit of stuff as well. I sold about $1200 worth of stuff this week alone although I would consider this week an exception. Selling helps keep the peace.

Exactly. I got tired of going to 4 stores trying to find what I wanted. Now it is here in 2 days usually. Oh and I just sold off a bunch of stuff to keep the peace as well. I need to do more though lol!

My problem is I work from home. So boxes come and get scrutinized. I used to be able to do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back