• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

A hint of the all new Guidos Web

Unless I'm mistaken, John is the new owner. The original owner was named Butch.

I think these are ideas for improvements from the new owner.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You are correct. I talked to Butch a number of times and he was very friendly and helpful with questions about the web. We also talked about hunting with the crossbow out of the web in bowhunting out of the web. Very nice gentleman hope he enjoys his retirement.

Hi Autumnrider,
Someone asked about the pack rabbit frame in another post. It looks similar to the new GW in many ways.
Will the new GW be strong enough and ergonomically designed to be used as a frame pack? The seat look like it would make a great shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmmm, so, can it be used like this, where the shelf (seat) would carry the weight?
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/images...1414kph_rail_hauler_hunting_frame_1221981.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me contact John

John's reply
"Yes, i am working on a new design for the seat, will send more pictures."
This stand is sounding better and better......can't wait
2a9ff74a9d34d9c241e3b3083d401e79.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

What camo would yall want for this stand?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
The new seat design will allow more leg room and you will still be able to use only the top steps of a ladder stick for a platform that allows you to shoot 360
23c2f6248b0bf1a2ee3856a1a8772aa9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Predator camo

Looks great! I’m indifferent on the Camo. Looks awesome so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John is busy working at the new guidos web and I have not been hearing lots about it lately. Just waiting to receive mine so I can give a thorough go over and give saddlehunter.com a +/- review from the time I get it out of the box to the final time I come down the tree with it. I'm gonna put it through the a few tough hunting sanarios and even some saftey trials.

Obviously I missed something because it thought he retired lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back