• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Southern Ohio and Bullman Outdoors

How long are the straps for the climbing system? Are they comparable to the length of Lone Wolf sticks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long are the straps for the climbing system? Are they comparable to the length of Lone Wolf sticks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The first 4 steps have straps that are 6' . That is slightly longer than you can reach around a tree. The rest are 5' . They are at least as long as the stick straps. I believe 6' may be longer . They don't need to be as long very quickly as you go up. 5' is actually to long once you get up a ways...

Welcome, what part of southern Ohio? I hunt down there but live outside Columbus.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Welcome, what part of southern Ohio? I hunt down there but live outside Columbus.

Thank you . Georgetown is my mailing address ... Arnheim is the fart of a town I'm nearest ... Just North of Russellville ... In the middle of nowhere basically lol ... Where do you hunt ?

Thank you . Georgetown is my mailing address ... Arnheim is the fart of a town I'm nearest ... Just North of Russellville ... In the middle of nowhere basically lol ... Where do you hunt ?
Near Wellston outside of Jackson

Back