• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EZV SIGHT

ecfire1967

6fafdd0902404a90eab1bec0faac3930.jpg
6805336be92a5a77e6726875569ab13b.jpg

I bought my EZV in January with the intent of taking advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee. Well it’s now the sight I will hunt with. The two arrows are from different unknown distances. It combines instinctive and sight based shooting. By far the easiest sight I’ve ever used. BTW I make nothing from this and in no way affiliated with the company. It’s a good product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my EZV in January with the intent of taking advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee. Well it’s now the sight I will hunt with. The two arrows are from different unknown distances. It combines instinctive and sight based shooting. By far the easiest sight I’ve ever used. BTW I make nothing from this and in no way affiliated with the company. It’s a good product

I want more information. Work easy? Cost? And any more information you can give me. Thank you.

I want more information. Work easy? Cost? And any more information you can give me. Thank you.

If you buy one let me know and I’ll give you my phone number. I can help with the learning curve. I’m always looking to help fellow saddle (and other) hunters. The info and help I’ve received here is priceless

How do you line it up on Target?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you line it up on Target?

You frame the vitals and shoot. Different inserts for different FPS. One side has yardage markers. Shoot the 20 yard marker and your arrow will in the middle of the “V”. This thing works. Bow hunters are the most skeptical people (besides firemen) that I know. But guys on this site have already proven that they will try something different. Look up the website.

You frame the vitals and shoot. Different inserts for different FPS. One side has yardage markers. Shoot the 20 yard marker and your arrow will in the middle of the “V”. This thing works. Bow hunters are the most skeptical people (besides firemen) that I know. But guys on this site have already proven that they will try something different. Look up the website.

And it just so happens I’m both lol! I did look it up. Looks interesting

I put this on product reviews about 10 months ago I have one and didn’t give it much of a chance. Going to put it on a Switchback when I get home and try it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting, it makes sense. as my eyes get older, the pins get smaller. LOL. I am also thing about the anchor pt. Site

Interesting, it makes sense. as my eyes get older, the pins get smaller. LOL. I am also thing about the anchor pt. Site

I put a verifier in my peep and it has taken away all the halo on my pin. It has made my groups way better! Check it out joe.

Thank you.

I am in bifocals. I tried the bifocal contacts and they did not work for me. Usually I just wear contacts to enhance my distance. Then I have to wear readers.

Used to have 2010 vision. I could read a book across the room.

Thank you.

I am in bifocals. I tried the bifocal contacts and they did not work for me. Usually I just wear contacts to enhance my distance. Then I have to wear readers.

Used to have 2010 vision. I could read a book across the room.

I wear contacts and I can tell you from my experience it makes a huge difference.

I was soooooo close to pulling the trigger on one of these last season. I never did. Maybe I will now.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

It’s an interesting concept and does make sense. I’d like to try one and see how it does. Just hate to spend the money haha. Im so used to my single pin I hate the thought of change at this point.

And it just so happens I’m both lol! I did look it up. Looks interesting

Yea I’m both as well. I was also raised by three firemen. My dad and his two brothers. I grew thinking there was such a thing as a stupid question.

whoa - that's wild - so in theory it seems you would not need a range finder - is that how you'll hunt with it?

I’ll have my range finder and use the marked side. It’s another tool in the bag and an instant verification of the yardage. So much easier to not have to look at a pin.

It’s an interesting concept and does make sense. I’d like to try one and see how it does. Just hate to spend the money haha. Im so used to my single pin I hate the thought of change at this point.

Money back guarantee

I was soooooo close to pulling the trigger on one of these last season. I never did. Maybe I will now.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

It’s worth it. If you have any questions shoot me a PM and I’ll give you my number and I will talk to you about it over the phone. I can help you with learning curve.

Back