• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Saddle Company?

Because any numbnut with webbing and a sewing machine can copy it. Similar reason we haven't seen the propietary mini saddle platform/treestand I assume. None of this is rocket science just repurposing and tweaking existing stuff.
I may be wrong but I believe the new platform was a new casting designed just for saddle hunting.

Hello everyone.

We are glad you are excited about the products. We have been hunting out of saddles for many years. It is less popular for some reason in Canada but we strongly believe it is the best method of hunting out of a tree. More tutorial videos are will be coming soon. We are continuing to improve on the design and functionality to make the Tree Ladder and Tree Sling as safe and user friendly as possible. We greatly appreciate the suggestions such as how to make the ladder more rigid.

Welcome to the forum.

Hello everyone.

We are glad you are excited about the products. We have been hunting out of saddles for many years. It is less popular for some reason in Canada but we strongly believe it is the best method of hunting out of a tree. More tutorial videos are will be coming soon. We are continuing to improve on the design and functionality to make the Tree Ladder and Tree Sling as safe and user friendly as possible. We greatly appreciate the suggestions such as how to make the ladder more rigid.
Welcome to the forum. Saddle hunting is popular with this Canadian and few others on this site. @fawnzy , @Babshaft @MJH

Hello everyone.

Also the safest method.

Hello everyone.

Always glad to see more companies getting into saddle hunting. I like the idea of the ladder and look forward to seeing more about the saddle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hello everyone.

Welcome! and we as a community will help make your product better if you want our input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the first time in my SH.com life, I will wait on the reviews and reactions before I consider a purchase. But I’d be Lieing if I told you I did not want it! Not the saddle but the ladder.

Does the bottom just hang or does it also loop around tree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I was as strong as you...

Hello everyone.

Welcome to the site. I think as a community we appreciate hunting vendors sharing here. Can you share some better picture of your gear the saddle looks like an ambush style? but i cannot tell from the pics and video. Is the ladder individual pieces or one continues piece? looking forward to your input!

Hello everyone.

Welcome aboard. I look forward to more detailed videos on your products.
Keep your eyes and ears open as there is a lot of guys with great ideas on this forum. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hello everyone.

Welcome to the site!

I just checked the address. They are very close to the Cowtown (Calgary) airport.
I’ll be there for training in May. If the timing works I’ll try to stop in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladder looks like a great idea but whey is everything made in black lol. I would think deer would spot that really quickly.

Back