• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

aerohunter evolution

1. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Modded size 1 Evo for sale

Selling my backup Evo. $150tyd or trade for a gen 2 Predator. Includes saddle and AH bag. Does not include the pictured lineman's belt. Mods include adding an adjustable Amsteel bridge, swapping the cat paws for rings (cat paws will be sent with the saddle so you can go back to the original...
  2. Sgt. Beardface

SOLD

Bought on here about a month ago and just found out this morning that I will be moving in October, so I will be missing deer season this year. Purchased from Longbowwoman on this thread...
  3. C&Doutdoors

Info on aero evolution

I was looking at purchasing the evo on a good deal. Currently im using a custom sit drag but was curious whats people opinions on the evo? Also where do you attach your hauler or pouches on the evo because i really dont see an molle system of any sort just gear clips and loops but seems like...
  4. plumber423

Never used evo with stacked sticks

Hello all I'm selling my never used evo and never used 5 stacked sticks. Looking to $500 tyd PayPal only. Thanks Pete Text for more info 917 295 1182
  5. d_rek

SOLD - WTS Aerohunter Evolution Size 2 - BARE SADDLE

$150 OBO + shipped TYD. Paypal ONLY + 3%. Gently used unmodified Aerohunter Evolution Size 2 (fits waist size 38+). DOES NOT Include bridge, Tree tether, or linemans belt. You will need to build/buy your own!!
  6. N

New Tribe Aero Hunter Evolution $375 - Only used a couple times!

Fellow hunters, I'm selling my New Tribe Aero Hunter Evolution. It's only been used a couple times and looks completely brand new. I still have all the original directions and information that came with it (just purchased in September 2016). I'm selling it because I've always wanted to try...
  7. Dopo87

New Saddle Hunter from NE PA

Hey everyone! Brand new to saddle hunting and this forum. I am going into my 13th year of bow hunting, and this will be the first season I will have a saddle at my disposal. I finally bit the bullet and purchased an AeroHunter Evolution saddle this week after watching various videos over the...
Back