• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

assassin

1. ShawnE

PLEASE CLOSE WTS/WTT Lone Wolf Assassin / Arcteryx Knee Pads / EWO Pouches / Aiders

Trade deals I'm REALLY WANTING would be an 8.5 - 9.5 lb Lone Wolf Assault with EZ hook ability and leveling bracket. *SOLD* (1) Latitude Method metal free saddle with two Latitude pouches. (Used 1 time, in brand new condition) Does NOT include tether or lineman ropes (1) *SOLD* Lone Wolf...
  2. S

Looking for Lone Wolf Assassin

Looking to purchase another LW Assassin platform. If you have one please let me know, ready to purchase. Thanks.
  3. ShawnE

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE WTS/WTT Lone Wolf Assassin Harness - platform not included

In very good/excellent unmodified condition. Would consider trades for binoculars, backpack, clothing, LH bow sight, maybe a decent knife, not sure etc :) $50 tyd PP F&F or add 3% for G&S Please PM if interested thanks!
  4. S

WTB assassin platform

Looking to buy another assassin platform, if you have one let me know. Thanks.
  5. Snacks

Please close

Looking for my first platform. Predator, assassin, ridge runner, tree suite. Not picky and can make any of those work. I’m sure a million other guys are looking for one too but thought I would throw this out there in care anyone was on the fence about letting one go. Thanks all
  6. Slingpredator06

No platform options

Currently in a platform dilemma. As I stated in another thread I have a buddy whos looking for a LW Assassin platform and weve been talking platforms a lot lately. I have always used a ROS and screw ins but the other day I played around on his DIY XOP platform and really liked the platform...
  7. Slingpredator06

Top dollar for LW Assassin

I will pay top dollar for a lone wolf assassin that your willing to part with. It can even be broke to a certain extent. Have a buddy that wants one bad.
Back