• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

attaching leg straps

1. Shakeandbake

Leg straps on method

So I got a Method and was wondering if you method, ess users or and 2 panel saddle guys are using the leg straps? Are they really there for safety? They don’t look like they could take even a short static fall. Just curious
  2. HeartlandOutdoorLiving

Quick Question, Walking in.. Leg Straps... Attached or Dangling ...?

I am just curious what most of you do with your leg straps when walking in, to your tree. Are you latching the legs straps from your vehicle and walking into the woods with them attached. Or are you not wearing the saddle to your hunting location? The reason I ask, is some of the home made...
Back