• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

bow

1. Bayou chasseur

Mathews Switchback with accessories- $475

Includes: Bow- 29 draw length, 70 draw weight Hard case 3 arrows with lighted knocks and Rage broadhead 6 target arrows Bow carrier 2 quivers
  2. Camacho

SOLD PSE Ghost 17” ILF Recurve Bow (50#, RH)

This is a 17” PSE Ghost ILF riser with 50# (marked) medium wood grain limbs. Makes a 60” bow. I believe these are out of production and getting harder to find. Catch and release for me. Was a gift for someone, who ended up buying their own. Great used bow, not a thing wrong with it. She...
  3. SippiHuntin

FS… Delete please

I have 9 Carbon express maxima red 350’s and 6 250’s. The 350’s are cut at 29” draw, 4 have American flag quick fletch and 4” white wrap for hunting arrows. Other 5 are just as they come minus one fletch on one.. Very few shots through them. The 250’s are cut for 24” draw and only 3 of the 6...
  4. Shakeandbake

PSE NTN 33 Nock On Custom (NEW)

Pretty much brand new, bought a few months ago and put maybe a dozen arrows through it. It’s a 65# bow and has a huge range for draw length that doesn’t require a bow press. I mounted my sight and rest on it for the one time I took it out. Decided I wanted a higher poundage, so I bought the same...
  5. F

PSE Evolve Fully Loaded

For Sale $850 Bow and Accessories New were $1,860 Purchased Saturday August 12th, 2017, Updated fully in 2020 Payment via PayPal Color = Mossy Oak Country Break-up Rest =7/11/2020 Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro - Microtune Sight = Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL Double Pin dovetail with a 6” carbon bar...
  6. hokiehunter373

Youth Bow Questions

Looking for input from anyone that's gotten their kids into shooting. What bow did you start with? What age did you start at? How slowly did you progress with things? I've got a 3yo who will be 4 right after Christmas. He has a toy bow that he likes to practice with, but gets pissed because the...
  7. S

Sold, please closePSE MACH 1(2020) RH 70lb For sale

PSE mach 1 in Kuiu Verde for sale. Excellent condition. Strings are like new. Only wear on the bow is where the sight and rest were attached. Bow is stupid fast and is as light as it gets. Retails for $1600, Will let it go for $1200 TYD. Will ship the next day. StonCarlto0 is my Ebay, over 100...
  8. Radar99

Newbie to hunting and saddle hunting

Hi all. Im new to saddle hunting and new to this forum. I haven’t been hunting too long. This deer season was my second bow season so I am learning about pretty much everything. I am really excited about saddle hunting in general. My uncle got me into hunting and he let me borrow his summit...
  9. S

Mathews paper tuning issues.

Afternoon everyone. I recently purchased a Mathews z7 and have been tuning it probably for the last 8 hours... I've set everything up, drop away rest at 13/16ths, nock slightly above level, my idler wheel comes perfectly aligned when I am at full draw in my anchors, peep is the correct height...
  10. Saddlereaper

SOLD RH- Bowtech Guardian 29"/ 70lb

Used for a quite a few seasons, but also sat idle for a few - as a backup bow. The bow has some finish wear on the riser that you would expect for an old bow. String and cables are good for another season, but will need to be replaced eventually. This bow had all 4 limbs replaced at one point...
  11. WhiteOakAcorn

Hoyt or Bowtech?

I was looking for a new bow this year since the one I have been using is finally showing signs of wear. After 15 years and many deer it's time. I don't need anything crazy top end but something decent. I like the "HOYT PowerMax" or the "BOWTECH Carbon Icon". I thought I would post something...
  12. Murph4028

Bear Threat with case and accessories

- 2017 Bear Threat - Great condition (minor scratches here and there from hunting) - Works perfectly - String stop not currently mounted but is included. Was in the process of changing it out and never got around to it. - Trophy Ridge React H4 Sight - Trophy Ridge 5 arrow quiver - Limb Saver...
  13. longbowwoman

Sold. Brand new Mathews Avail. Pls close thread

This is a brand new Avail I bought as a backup to my older Avail. Drew it back once to set the peep and thats it. 50-60lb draw. 27" draw length. Right hand. Stone color. Bare bow. Selling it cause i want to fund another project. $575 TYD Cont. US. Paypal friends and family.
  14. CharlesHBronson

Halon 6

Halon 6 70# 30 inch draw 75% let off, stone riser and carbon limbs, mathews quiver, qad drop away rest and limb saver stabilizer. Gently used with new strings. Everything all together $750 or BO
Back