• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

climbing stick aider

1. W

2 Shikar Mini Sticks + 3 Step Aider SOLD

SOLD
  2. W

17" SHIKAR Sticks (4)

Set of (4) 17" SHIKAR Sticks: $250 TYD PPFF or add 3%.
  3. W

OOAL Slick Rick One-Stick

The Slick Rick One-Stick The Slick Rick is the first one-stick to be equipped with both a folding top and folding bottom platform for incredible packability. Just like the Big BOB one-stick, the Slick Rick utilizies an adjustable top platform to give the user the most comfortable hunt possible...
  4. M

Custom Hawk Helium sticks **sold please remove**

I’m selling a 3 pack of Hawk Helium sticks painted like Sitka Subalpine. They all have Eastern Woods Outdoors 7/64 amsteel daisy chain in 8ft length. Two of the sticks come with Eastern Woods Outdoors 1/8” amsteel step aider in 20” and the 3rd step has a 2 step aider. $120 TYD will take PayPal...
  5. R

WTS-Wild Edge Run & Gun Pkg

All, I have a brand new set of (10) WE steps, WE lineman belt, and WE aider for sale. I just didn't like them as much as my sticks. My loss is your gain! Get them now and don't wait for the backorders! $200 TYD!! Wild Edge Run&Gun Pkg (10 steps)
  6. Rangermatthews

Climbing tree with branches. 2 lineman belts

Kestrel flex rope bridge. Not the best video to see exactly what is going on but it gives you an idea how to navigate limbs. Recap at the end of the video provides some additional information.
  7. Rangermatthews

DIY aider. 3 LW sticks will get you to 25’

Top of the stick is at 8’. Easier to use in dark because your point of contact is near your hip and you use your hand to manipulate it instead of you’re foot. Lightweight, packable and self retracting on the way up the tree
Back