• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ewo

1. DGF

Wire Rope Aider, EWO 2 pack, 18" SOLD. Please Close

I have for sale a 2 pack of Eastern Woods Outdoors wire rope aiders. These are 18" X 1/4" and come with the 1/4 X 1 1/4" Hardware for a beast stick, although it will fit others with the correct length grade 8 bolt. See EWO website for proper hardware lengths for your application. I would like...
  2. hokiehunter373

EWO Ultimate Platform (UP) vs Light Platform (LP)

I'm going to take the dive on a one-stick setup this year. I had decided on that at the end of last year and have had a stick setup in my cart since then waiting to purchase. That was before the LP came out. My question is to those who have tried both the UP and the LP. What do you prefer...
  3. K

Opinions on Ridge Runner or EWO UP Platform

Looking for a platform to saddle hunt from. I am currently looking at getting an Eastern Woods Outdoors UP Platform added to my sticks or going with a Ridge Runner or Ridge Runner XL. Opinions please?
  4. G

sticks to convert for one sticking

Looking for some options for a stick i can mount a cam cleat one for one sticking. I know EWO has a stick but they are $150 without a cam cleat. i own hawk sticks now and they are junk! just looking for some recommendations im not planning on hunting off the stick i am hunting from a platform...
  5. Shakeandbake

WTB EWO Ring of steps

Looking for EOW ring of steps
  6. SloMo

Single stick modifications to Muddy Pro.

I`m going single sticking and I`m gonna video the whole learning process. I have been told a 13 year old can do it so I`m giving it a try. First step was cutting down a Muddy stick . Then I will un-box a rappelling kit from EWO. using this kit and modded stick I will attempt to video each step...
  7. hokiehunter373

Amsteel Continuous Loops

Selling my JC Knaider/Swaider from before he was selling them with EWO. Everything is in perfect condition besides the spot on the hook where the rubberized coating chipped off a little. Does not effect functionality. $35 TYD via F&F PayPal. Just a heads up: If purchased 2/3, I can ship 2/4...
  8. Shakeandbake

EWO cable aider beast sticks size?

Anyone know the right size aider and bolt that works with beast sticks? All it says for one option is beast xl, not sure if that’s it. Anyone have these on beast sticks?
  9. ShawnE

PLEASE CLOSE WTS/WTT Lone Wolf Assassin / Arcteryx Knee Pads / EWO Pouches / Aiders

Trade deals I'm REALLY WANTING would be an 8.5 - 9.5 lb Lone Wolf Assault with EZ hook ability and leveling bracket. *SOLD* (1) Latitude Method metal free saddle with two Latitude pouches. (Used 1 time, in brand new condition) Does NOT include tether or lineman ropes (1) *SOLD* Lone Wolf...
  10. ShawnE

Traded PLEASE CLOSE - ISO 4 Cam buckle straps for Novix Minis

Whether they be Novix, Lone Wolf, LWCG, Beast, XOP or any other brand (not Hawk) that's exactly that same style - looking for 4 excellent/like new for a good price that someone has lying around not being used. I have 4 like new EWO woven daisy chains would love to make an even trade for if...
Back