• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

podcast

1. SheddingLightTravis

Brand New Podcast

Hey guys, I've mentioned it a couple times but today it becomes official....I have a brand new podcast up that I'd love for you to check out! It's called Shedding Light Hunting Stories Podcast. You can find it on Itunes, Sticher, Google Play, Alexa, and Spotify. It's all about the hunting...
  2. sureshotscott

Deer Hunting Podcasts

I'm a podcast junkie. Tired of listening to music or talk radio during commutes or putzing around the house, I listen to mucho pod across a variety of topics, especially deer hunting. If there's interest I will try to update this thread with links to the better ones. Feel free to add your...
  3. g2outdoors

S01E04 - Saddle Hunter Podcast - Saddle Hunting 101 + Ted Bright

On this episode we’re finishing up Saddle Hunting 101. We’re talking tethers, and bridges, and ropemans, and aiders, and spurs, and platforms, and all things Saddle Hunting. Hook up your tethers and clip in your carabiners, this is gonna be A LOT OF information coming your way! Not only are we...
  4. g2outdoors

Saddle Hunter Podcast Episode 2!

On episode 2 we are joined by Jared Shaffer (@flinginairos). He's talking about his incredible 2017 whitetail season. We go in-depth with his setups, how he played the wind, how he found and scouted the deer, what kind of saddle platform he used, how he climbed the tree, and pretty much every...
Back