• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

saddle

1. DGF

SOLD. PRICE DROP $60 Original Trophyline Ambush Tree Saddle

SOLD For sale: Price Drop: $60 PayPal, TYD CONUS Original Trophyline Ambush Saddle Manufactured 2007 Size Medium Pouch and original tether/linesman's straps included. Thanks for looking, Dan
  2. coolhand78

Saddle recommendation: Talk me out of my irrational biases

Or to put it another way, talk me out of buying a Cruzr XC :) I think I'm one of the few who has stuck with a Tethrd Mantis since it came out in 2019. I upgraded it with a Cruzr adjustable bridge, which was a big improvement, but it's now time to get something new. I'm mostly a leaner, I...
  3. D

Guidos Web For Sale

I have a Guidos Web Size Large. Extremly comfortable saddle system. Very good condition, I almost never used - saddle hunting just isn't for me. Asking $150.
  4. Hammerhead

FOR SALE - Aero Hunter Kite size 2 and Hawk Helium 20” sticks

1) Aero Hunter “Kite”, size 2 / XL. Excellent condition, very lightly used Modifications include; Buckle installed on waist belt (plastic version of Raptor buckle), removable Sterling OpLux bridge w/ Black Diamond screw gate carabiner. The original bridge and belt were fixed so you had to either...
  5. B

FS - Tethrd Mantis Saddle SOLD

Tethrd Mantis Saddle (Size Large). Excellent, Like New Condition. $140 TYD (Paypal G&S)
  6. S

JX3 for sale - your own personal Cyber Monday! - SOLD, PLEASE CLOSE

Hey all, yes, you can check my profile, I'm new to this forum... well, not really, I've just been a lurker, an infomaniac, a lookie lou, or whatever you want to call me. I just upgraded and now I can post. Nice to finally interact with y'all. In any case, I have a JX3 I used for 4 days in...
  7. Bigbucker

TX5 Reaper Large SOLD REMOVE

I have the Reaper for sale . I bought it in 2021 used it off and on so it’s in good shape. $ 250.00
  8. Red Beard

Take it and run with it

Was looking back through pictures I had taken over the past year and came across an idea I had that subsequently got overcome by... life. You know, the kind of thing that you put down and forget about after you're involved with something else? Anyway, thought I'd share it. Maybe it will spur...
  9. L

Gear Strap from the Saddle?

Hey guys, What is everyone using to strap their gear to the tree while in the saddle? I’ve seen the Tethrd HYS, I know Trophyline has one as well; it’s more of a preference than anything though, I believe. Anybody have a DIY strap or Amazon version they run? I know it’s a simple concept, so...
  10. Bowhuntinglady94

WTS or Trade Menace XL -Price drop

I have a Tethrd Menace XL saddle for sale. I bought it new last season and used it maybe 10 or so times. I found another saddle that I like better, so I don't need this one any more. Everything is still in great condition. Asking $190tyd OBO or trade. Interested in platforms (more specifically a...
  11. Bondy OutdoorsTV

using sticks to go up, platform to hunt, but rappel down

curious if anyone uses climbing sticks to go up a tree, a platform to saddle hunt off of, then uses a rope to rappel on the way down (obviously removing the platform and sticks)? It seems easier than trying to climb down especially with aiders. Faster too possibly? But there is the extra bulk of...
  12. W

Additional 17.76% OFF MSRP at Out On A Limb Through July 4, 2023

4th Of July Sale, Get An Additional 17.76% Off MSRP! Coupon codes and other discounts cannot be combined with 17.76% off promotion. Discount automatically applied in cart. Sale Ends: July 4, 2023 Coupon Code: 23IND Saddle Platforms, Climbing Sticks, One-Sticks, Aiders, Trail Camera Mounts and...
  13. U

DIY PROJECT: 2 Sit Drag with D rings

So I've been coming to this forum for a few years now and love it. Finally decided to join! I have 2 sit drags that I am thinking about trying to make into a an Overwatch Transformer type saddle. I have all of the materials (I think) just wondering if anyone has tried or heard of anyone trying...
  14. Bayou chasseur

Saddle setup- saddle, ropes, ropeman 1, etc.

Treehopper saddle (double panel saddle) Treehopper screw in paddle - 2 Ropeman 1 - 2 Black diamond carabiner - 2 Tree tether and lineman’s belt with spliced eye Not interested in selling items individually Buyer pays shipping $200
  15. Bigbucker

Aero Hunter by New Tribe Kite saddle kit.

This includes Aerohunters Kite size 2 saddle in good shape. Tree tether with carabiner. Linemans belt with attaching carabiners. Bridge rope and carabiner. Two Ropeman 1 Aerohunter back belt. 1 dump pouch. $300 for all of the above. Buyer to pay actual shipping charge with insurance of...
  16. Harleycharlie

Latitude Method 2 or TX5 Lonestar ????

I’m in the market for a new saddle. Really like the TX5 but the method 2 has caught my eye. I had a TX5 lined up to buy 2nd hand but I haven’t heard from the guy that has it so I guess he backed out. Idk. Anyway what is everyone’s opinion??? I’m not a fan of mesh saddles only because I’m cold...
  17. SpikeForce1

SOLD *** WTS Aero Hunter Merlin Sz 2 ****SOLD

For Sale: Aero Hunter Merlin Size 2 Used around 6 times $180 TYD
  18. L

New Saddle

Ok guys, I'm new to saddle hunting. I hunt some public with long walks. I already have hawk mini sticks. So I need a saddle and platform. I'm on a budget so keep that in mind. I'm 5'-7 and 135 lbs. So give me your recommendations.
  19. Bobadefett

WTS Renegade Saddle Harness

I added a Hydration Pack which on top of making carrying water easier it added backpack-like straps to make it more comfortable. I also added 2 CREATRILL Tactical Molle Drawstring Magazine Dump Pouches to hold rope. The pouches fit 40ft of rappel rope without issue. I'm a 6'0ft tall fat guy so...
  20. Slicknick630

I made my own Predator Platform pack!

So I have always wanted to start making some of my own gear for really anything from hunting to just storing stuff. I have been wanting to get the hys strap and the predator pack but figured why not just try to make it my self with my new sewing machine. Some nylon strap and 600d cordura later...
Back