• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

swaider

1. hokiehunter373

Amsteel Continuous Loops

Selling my JC Knaider/Swaider from before he was selling them with EWO. Everything is in perfect condition besides the spot on the hook where the rubberized coating chipped off a little. Does not effect functionality. $35 TYD via F&F PayPal. Just a heads up: If purchased 2/3, I can ship 2/4...
  2. G

Comparing the Wild Edge Stepp vs. OOAL's Shikar sticks

For anyone wanting to take a more in-depth look at Wild Edge Stepps or Out On A Limb's Shikar sticks, I do a side-by-side climbing comparison of the two to see how high you can get with each system when paired with the most popular aiders that are commonly used with them. We'll show you how to...
  3. JohnnyB38

Amsteel Knaider/Swaider

Anyone care to give me some feedback on design and construction? 7/64th's, minimum bury of 6" + the bremmel lock. First set I've ever built, load test tomorrow!!!! Trying to space these Stepladders out a bit more. TYIA!!!
  4. Prill87

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

6 Wild Edge Steps + Knaider/Swaider Used on 2 hunts and some practice in the back yard. PayPal $150 TYD. I have almost $180 into it
Back