• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

xop

1. Bobadefett

WTS Renegade Saddle Harness

I added a Hydration Pack which on top of making carrying water easier it added backpack-like straps to make it more comfortable. I also added 2 CREATRILL Tactical Molle Drawstring Magazine Dump Pouches to hold rope. The pouches fit 40ft of rappel rope without issue. I'm a 6'0ft tall fat guy so...
  2. W

Pulling up XOP climbing sticks

FIrst year saddle hunting and so far I'm loving it. Got a question about pulling up my XOP climbing sticks. What is everyone using to pull up the additional climbing sticks that is quiet and efficient? I'm not use any aider on my steps and just getting use to them now. Thanks
  3. peteherbst

SOLD-XOP Treestand Transport System $60 TYD

Used one season. Worked really well for a treestand. Go figure, I’m getting rid of some of my treestand gear. https://xopoutdoors.com/products/xop-treestand-transport-system
  4. Dmeckert18

Wanting to buy a platform or complete platform set up

I'm looking to buy a platform, can be a completed setup or just the platform its self. Looking for an xop set up preferably or lonewolf set up also cam locking system would be a bonus as well.
  5. heretic

xop pro climbing stick

Hey all, after reading @Hailey_Phillips thread on cutting up LW sticks it got me thinking about cutting up my XOP sticks. I'm mainly interested in climbing with the one stick method, but I didn't want to carry around a full length XOP stick to get stuck on brush. I was hesitant to actually cut...
  6. peteherbst

Lone Wolf Alpha Tech F1 w/ extras $160

Lone wolf alpha Tech F1. Pretty sure they don’t make these anymore. Comes with a muddy bow holder and XOP kidney belt tree stand transport system. I’ll throw in an easy hang hook as well. Comes with two straps, original backpack straps, tree strap, and harness. Seat riser has some scuffs on it...
  7. Murph4028

Lost or potentially stolen equipment

So I posted a link below for the equipment I am referencing but a while back I posted the thread about how I built a platform and modded some helium sticks for a friend of mine. Well I had my wife mail them back to him and turns out the post office is telling me that they either lost them or...
  8. Murph4028

XOP Air Raid platform and more

A buddy of mine in Michigan mailed me his XOP Air Raid and Hawk sticks to make something happen with them. So I cut the sticks down to 23.5, added XOP buttons, and painted them. Then I cut his Air Raid into a platform. It measures 12.5 across the front, 10.5 towards the back and 14 long. Then I...
  9. DanO

WTS: XOP seat platform and i-beam post

I have the XOP seat platform and i-beam I'm looking to sell. I've gone a different direction and didn't use these. These are no longer available separately from XOP, but are included in this kit for $119.99: https://xopoutdoors.com/collections/replacement-parts/products/i-beam I-beam is stock...
  10. U

Wild Edge Stepps For Sale

5 Stepps, Aider, and bag included. Like new condition. Need em ASAP? I’ll next day air them to you. Shoot me a PM for images. Thanks guys.
  11. Cajunyankee

Bryer precision / XOP platform

XOP seat, bryer precision post, XOP wing brackets. Includes lone wolf strap and quick connect setup with carabiner. $155 tyd
  12. L

LooyvilleLarry's XOP Platform - Solid Alum

So, I'm a bit larger that others here (I've had more time to accumulate it too :grinning: ) and like solid things. So I took a piece of 1.25 sq (1' L ) 6061 and milled out some of the less stressful areas. I may come back and mill out some more at the end of the season, but for now, its done...
Back