• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2 lineman belt?

Bobert

Do any of you guys have 2 lineman belts for a quick and easy way to get around limbs and "y's" in trees while staying connected to your harness at all times?

I only have 1 lineman belt and my tether, which I have been using as a second linemans belt, sorta. But I was wondering if anyone just rocks two linemans?

Tether for a 2nd lanyard here too. It's basically a split tail system from DrDT.

I use two but only because I use my rappelling rope as my tether

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what type line and length do I need to make a secondary belt?

I prefer a bigger diameter line 13mm static because I use spurs and like to flick the line. The diameter is up to you I bought ten feet way to much probably could get away with 8. I also use a ropeman best mod I made yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to saddle this year. What is the easiest way to tighten or loose lineman's belt on aerohunter prusick knot system. Hard to do one handed once off the ground. With more experience it may be a set it and forget thing? Advise?

New to saddle this year. What is the easiest way to tighten or loose lineman's belt on aerohunter prusick knot system. Hard to do one handed once off the ground. With more experience it may be a set it and forget thing? Advise?

The prussic system is hard to work one handed damn near to frustrating. Most switched to a ropeman 1!! Nothing is easier.

The prussic system is hard to work one handed damn near to frustrating. Most switched to a ropeman 1!! Nothing is easier.
x2. This is why most people have switched to a ropeman 1.

Back