• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2014 Teams

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
UPDATE 9-30-14- A 6th team has been added.
UPDATE 10-05-14- A 7th team has been added.
UPDATE 10-27-14- An 8th team has been added.

Everyone is assigned the number below. I am using the random number generator here, http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm, to generate the numbers. The first three numbers will comprise team 1, second three team 2 and so on. If enough people enter the standby thread more teams may be created. Good luck everyone!!!
1 redsquirrel
2 akira7799
3 Bigburner
4 Rg176bnc
5 Sniper4hire
6 Boudreaux
7 Sparrowhawk
8 Mark
9 Bowhunterchuck
10 Drew4ya
11 UpstateArcher
12 ArrowSmith
13 100rollie
14 LoneRanger_26
15 RackSteady

8, 10, 5, 1, 3, 2, 11, 14, 4, 6, 12, 7, 15, 9, 13

Team 1
Mark
Drew4ya
Sniper4hire

Team2
redsquirrel
Bigburner
akira7799

Team 3
UpstateArcher
LoneRanger_26
Rg176bnc

Team 4
Boudreaux
ArrowSmith
Sparrowhawk

Team 5
RackSteady
Bowhunterchuck
100rollie

Team 6
Bmulnix
Vorsteg
Matty

Team 7
MilkWeed
g2outdoors
John Eberhart

Team 8
d_rek
NWFLbowhunter
Dwaters416

Rg176bnc said:
If your offend by spots, you'll love some of my entries!

I'm not offended... but I do try to avoid them while they still have spots lol. At least later in the season I can trick myself into believing they are bigger than they are. I am on a management hunt where they are really pushing us to shoot does this year though so when I am hunting in that park there may be a fair amount of arrows flying...

I am on a management hunt where they are really pushing us to shoot does this year though so when I am hunting in that park there may be a fair amount of arrows flying...[/quote]

Same here, pass to many and they'll tell ya don't come back.

Rg176bnc said:
I am on a management hunt where they are really pushing us to shoot does this year though so when I am hunting in that park there may be a fair amount of arrows flying...

Same here, pass to many and they'll tell ya don't come back.[/quote]

Exactly. They used to have it where you had to shoot 2 does before you could even shoot a buck. They changed that but they tell you if you shoot a buck and don't shoot some does they are probably not going to let you come back. I have no problem shooting does to hunt bucks like this:

This will be my second year hunting this park and I am hoping all my scouting will start to pay off.

Attachments

• PRMS0028.JPG
    PRMS0028.JPG
    247.3 KB · Views: 618
Season starts Sept 15th here in South Carolina.....we are going to win this one ! Go team 5 !

bowhunterchuck said:
Season starts Sept 15th here in South Carolina.....we are going to win this one ! Go team 5 !

September 13th here in NJ. Gotta shoot a doe first! Should be a pretty even and fun competition! Good luck!

Just got back home today. Was in Washington and Oregon on some gnarly wildfires for the past three weeks. Monday is the day. Can't wait to get in a tree. Not to stoked on the temps coming up for the week but it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't blazing hot and mosquitoes abound. Nothing like finding your deer and as you go to gut it it gases out. I've got a two week shot at a velvet buck on a food pattern. Gonna see if any off the beds I scouted pan out. Yippee!

Bigburner said:
Just got back home today. Was in Washington and Oregon on some gnarly wildfires for the past three weeks. Monday is the day. Can't wait to get in a tree. Not to stoked on the temps coming up for the week but it wouldn't be the same if it wasn't blazing hot and mosquitoes abound. Nothing like finding your deer and as you go to gut it it gases out. I've got a two week shot at a velvet buck on a food pattern. Gonna see if any off the beds I scouted pan out. Yippee!

Welcome back! Good luck tomorrow! Go team 2! It is nasty out there with the humidity right now and its gonna be a brutal week, but the extended forecast is looking better for next week.

A 6th team has been added. Good luck guys!

Team 6
Bmulnix
Vorsteg
Matty

A 7th team has been added.

Team 7
MilkWeed
g2outdoors

Guess I am a little alte to the party :( Perhaps next year I can get in on a team - sounds like fun.

DaveT1963 said:
Guess I am a little alte to the party :( Perhaps next year I can get in on a team - sounds like fun.

Yes, next year should be really good! :D

Back