• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2015 contest standby list

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Post here if you want to be added to the list for the 2015 deer hunting contest. A new team will be created each time we have 3 new participants.

Re:

jhicks54 said:
Should have joined.....knocked down a double this morning.
If you want in, we have enough for a new team.

Vorsteg said:
Are the three of us now known as team 9?

Waiting to hear back from jhicks, but you guys can be team 9 either with him or the next guy. I'll just officially post the team once we know who it is.

Team 9 is officially:
LoneRanger_26
Vorsteg
bowbender73

Count me in. I'm still looking for my first bow kill out of the GW so I'm ready to let an arrow fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team 10 * created 10/18
DaveT1963
kbetts
gmeadows03

Look out team ten is now official. I already have two deer down but waiting to see what I can knock down in Ohio and Oklahoma :)

The next entrant will be placed on Team 4, as jlh42581 had to withdraw and he was nice enough to let me know and give someone else a chance.

blbloomquist said:
I will take the place of the guy that dropped out. Should be able to get out this weekend.
Alright. you are in! Welcome to the site! :D

I am in if there is still a team to be formed. Nothing on the board yet, but about to go out for 6 days.

Back