• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2016 Hunting Contest Shirt

Saddleers - SaddleHunter.com is doing an official hunting contest shirt for the 2016 Season. We've already got a few orders, but we need more in order to make it happen. I want my shirt!

Proceeds go towards a grand prize for the winning team.

Please click over to the Saddle Store at http://saddlehunter.com/store/product/saddle-hunting-contest/ and order yours!

Thanks!
Anyway we can get that in a 3X? I will order if I can get a 3X.
@g2outdoors, can we make this happen?

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN.

We need max participation guys!

Remember - proceeds are for Grand prize for winning team.

As much as I want to, I won't, I say again, WON'T be buying another SitDrag with the proceeds.

I'll be shipping them next week. We kept delaying to let everyone get theirs.

Hopefully the delay wasn't too long. The last thing I want is @Vorsteg the Saddle Viking on my bad side.

Update - Good news & bad news.

I was supposed to have all shirts shipped by today. However, the manufacturer ran into a snag and wasn't able to complete the order. The good news is I was able to talk him into upgrading us to Dri-Fit moisture wicking shirts at no charge because of the delay.

Bottom line, they'll be delayed until next week, but we're getting a MUCH nicer product.

If you have questions, comments, concerns, please let me know.

Update - Good news & bad news.

I was supposed to have all shirts shipped by today. However, the manufacturer ran into a snag and wasn't able to complete the order. The good news is I was able to talk him into upgrading us to Dri-Fit moisture wicking shirts at no charge because of the delay.

Bottom line, they'll be delayed until next week, but we're getting a MUCH nicer product.

If you have questions, comments, concerns, please let me know.

Will this effect the sizing since its a different material? If so i might have to change mine!

No it won't change sizing. But if you get it and don't like it, I'll fix it for you.

Hey G2 if these have not shipped yet is it possible to change my XXL to a XL instead. If not send the XXL and I'll give it a go!! Thanks

They already shipped.

But like I said, if you don't like the fit, let me know. I'll make it work for you.

They already shipped.

But like I said, if you don't like the fit, let me know. I'll make it work for you.

Hey G2 so good news and bad news!
Good news is the shirt is great quality and feel however the bad news is unless i put on anthor 20-30lbs im swimming in it. Can i get it in an XL instead of the XXL? Do you want me to ship it back to the address on the package and if so I will get it out on Tuesday due to the Holidays. Im sorry about this!!

Are there any shirts left and if so what sizes I would like a XL if so I don't care what color... please tell me I can still order one... PM me and I will paypal ASAP if available

Are there any shirts left and if so what sizes I would like a XL if so I don't care what color... please tell me I can still order one... PM me and I will paypal ASAP if available
Unless @g2outdoors happens to have one, there aren't any. The contest shirt was done based off of pre-orders.

Back