• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2016 Scent Lok Nexus

Re: 2016 Scent Lok Nexus

I watched the video before I saw it here but i am confused if the entire garment has activated carbon or not. From hearing the guy talk it sounds like it only has selected areas with activated carbon fabric sewn into the garments. I like that they are getting more progressive with their garment design but I hope they do not start minimizing the use of activated carbon in them.

d_rek said:
I watched the video before I saw it here but i am confused if the entire garment has activated carbon or not. From hearing the guy talk it sounds like it only has selected areas with activated carbon fabric sewn into the garments. I like that they are getting more progressive with their garment design but I hope they do not start minimizing the use of activated carbon in them.

Not sure?? As I understood, it only has silver technology? I called scentlok on Friday to ask some questions, about it and other garments and they were less than helpful? Kinda turned me off from the whole brand.

Found this on Twitter
c2631ae47541f28c9fdbb73292f67af5.jpg

444a0b6aa45aadd19623892c6720ffb8.jpg

ee01ff3318a026709ad01715764e71f9.jpg

Does anyone know why the scenlok webpage is down??

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Re: 2016 Scent Lok Nexus

Kevlar panels???? Are we expecting them to start shooting back???

Bummmmpp...

I was looking at the active weight nexus gear as my lightweight base slayers got a little tighter than i'd prefer since last season (lol).

Anyway I emailed scentlok and asked them what parts of which nexus garments were not 100% activated carbon fabric and this was the response I got from them:

Depending which nexus you are talking about the Active weight is only under the arm but the others like the Summit weight and artic weight is all carbon, they told me if it has an orange logo it has full carbon. Hope this helps

Back