• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2018 Whitetail Workshops

John Eberhart

Vendor Rep
I’m beginning to follow up with hunters that expressed interest in attending one of my 2 day in-field/classroom Whitetail Workshops this spring and the dates I have open are April 14/15, April 28/29, and May 12/13, 2018. These workshops are unlike anything offered by anyone else in the country as they cover everything about becoming a successful deer hunter no matter where you are hunting or may go hunting in the future.

Pertaining to the workshops, below is an ad that I’m beginning to run in regional magazines and it includes some pretty nice testimonials from industry leaders that I respect.

If interested, please visit my website for more in-depth information on what the workshops are about and read some of the testimonials from last years attendees and others from the distant past. Website: www.deer-john.net or www.eberhartswhitetailworkshops.com or send me an email with questions to: deerjohn51@gmail.com

I’m also doing a YouTube 3 to 5 minute topic video series for Deer & Deer Hunting which begins airing on their website in May and they run a new one each week through November. These were a riot to do and I got to choose the topics and the videographer that’s been filming industry stuff for over 30 years said most of the topics have never been covered before and it’s likely because most industry hunters don’t have to deal adversity or competition. The topic videos are based around public land and heavily pressured area hunting as that's all I do and the teaser link is on the home page of my website as is the below ad in a more readable format.

If anyone is interested I will also be doing seminars and will have a booth at the:

Novi (Michigan) Outdoorama on March 1st through the 4th
Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo in Columbus on March 16th through 18th
Akron/Canton (Ohio) Hunting Show on March 24th and 25th

In my booth I will be selling my 3 bowhunting books and my instructional DVD series and am pretty excited that there will also be a fake tree and either Bobby Boswell (long time saddle hunter member) or myself will be perched in a new Kestrel hunting harness during the entire show.

Hope everyone is doing well and is ready for spring and post season scouting.

Thanks
John Eberhart – 989-644-6067

EWW ad 443KB.jpg

Hey John keep up the good work! I’ve watched the 3 dvds , just finished bow hunting pressured white tails & mid way through precision bow hunting. I just wanted to thank you for the detailed materials! I would like to attend an event in the future.

I’m beginning to follow up with hunters that expressed interest in attending one of my 2 day in-field/classroom Whitetail Workshops this spring and the dates I have open are April 14/15, April 28/29, and May 12/13, 2018. These workshops are unlike anything offered by anyone else in the country as they cover everything about becoming a successful deer hunter no matter where you are hunting or may go hunting in the future.

Pertaining to the workshops, below is an ad that I’m beginning to run in regional magazines and it includes some pretty nice testimonials from industry leaders that I respect.

If interested, please visit my website for more in-depth information on what the workshops are about and read some of the testimonials from last years attendees and others from the distant past. Website: www.deer-john.net or www.eberhartswhitetailworkshops.com or send me an email with questions to: deerjohn51@gmail.com

I’m also doing a YouTube 3 to 5 minute topic video series for Deer & Deer Hunting which begins airing on their website in May and they run a new one each week through November. These were a riot to do and I got to choose the topics and the videographer that’s been filming industry stuff for over 30 years said most of the topics have never been covered before and it’s likely because most industry hunters don’t have to deal adversity or competition. The topic videos are based around public land and heavily pressured area hunting as that's all I do and the teaser link is on the home page of my website as is the below ad in a more readable format.

If anyone is interested I will also be doing seminars and will have a booth at the:

Novi (Michigan) Outdoorama on March 1st through the 4th
Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo in Columbus on March 16th through 18th
Akron/Canton (Ohio) Hunting Show on March 24th and 25th

In my booth I will be selling my 3 bowhunting books and my instructional DVD series and am pretty excited that there will also be a fake tree and either Bobby Boswell (long time saddle hunter member) or myself will be perched in a new Kestrel hunting harness during the entire show.

Hope everyone is doing well and is ready for spring and post season scouting.

Thanks
John Eberhart – 989-644-6067

View attachment 4028

John,

I'll be heading up to the Ohio deer expo in a few weeks and will make a point to stop by your booth. I'm really interested in the saddle hunting method and would like to see a kestrel in person before purchasing. Hope to see you there.

Back