• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

25% off coolers over at RTIC coolers

sb220

Just got their 20 and 65 from the ups guy to go along with their soft cooler I already had. Figured Id pass it along if anyone was in the market for a rotomolded cooler....great Christmas gift for the wife

How long did it take to come in. I don’t want to chance not being home and it gets stolen off the front porch. That would be my luck with my 1st designer icechest.

roughly a week...they sent both of em UPS (bought em separate orders)

I had tried to order a 65 over the summer but they were apparently waiting on product and kept pushing my ship date back to the point I gave up and cancelled. So when I saw this 25% off, I tried again reluctantly but it was at my door a week later and I quickly ordered the 20...also a week later

Back