• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2days with dan infalt

Robert loper

SH Member
Well guys here i go been like a ten year old on xmas eve
Gonna go out to wisconsin from delaware for 2 days one on one with tbbsk. To be trained and taught by one of the best in deer hunting. An opportunity i couldn’t say no to. I fly out this morning and scout all day with him Saturday and Sunday.
Wish me luck and. Look out wisconsin here comes lopedog. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_gcun8_kLGQWJMDxQtFpQ

Take lots of notes.

I have watched and re-watched all the swamp and hillside cd's. All of the hunting beast tv vids and some of the youtube vids they taped on one of the scouting trips.

I learned a lot from the cds and videos and apply it to my hunting today. It does work. Where I live in FL you will be lucky to see a big trophy due to pressure, but finding where they live and the buck sign I find today is amazing.

Very cool. There is a big group of close friends here in Michigan that is going out for his scouting workshop in Feb sometime. I can't go but can't wait to hear their reviews.

That's awesome for you. The last 3 years have been my best over the last couple decades of hunting, because of being mobile and hugging the beds. Would love to be you for the weekend, enjoy!

Im here in wisconsin and made to hotel yesterday safe
Dan called me said wat ya doing? Wanna go for ride?
I said hell yea. Lol. So i spent most of evening riding around with dan just chit chatting about real world stuff. What a great guy. Had a blast. Laid back down to earth. Just a class act. Cant wait to get started tomorrow. Thnks guys

That’s awesome, hanging out with the big buck serial killer. I’m jealous. I would like goto Dans and Johns workshops someday.

You couldn’t have picked a better time, no snow but yet the marshes are froze over. That makes for easy access with all of last seasons sign obvious. I attended dans workshop a few years ago and we had snow. The sign wasn’t what you would see during season but I learned a lot.

I put some of that to use today going 5+ miles in a local 6800 acre marsh. I found 15 confirmed buck beds (hair-scat) and countless rubs, and a nice doe bedding area along a good funnel. 8 trees picked out so far and a ton of area to scout yet.

Enjoy your time Robert and be like a sponge and soak it all up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great weekend learned so much stuff and dan just a great guy. We laughed. All weekend. Had such a blast. Now its time to go home use what i learned and get too work for next year. Sorry so late with update. Lol. If anyone ever has the chance on attending dans workshops. Do it. Its priceless info your just not gonna learn anywhere else. Stuff you will never hear or learn from tv magazines or anywhere else. I will say one thing bring plenty of socks and a boot dryer lol.

That is so cool. Would love to go to one of his workshops one day. Just a long way to drive! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back